Mammoth KB 2.8 Results

TRBO VNM

very nice Matt. glad you posted up because I had to let the cat out of the bag all weekend...lol. the numbers are just awesome and we all know you will put it to use.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
I will def be video taping your runs on Saturday. Awesoem #'s. Will you be running the 21#'s on pump gas on the street?

I'm going to give the 23.9 -24 boost combo a shot with the 112 race gas. If the trans can hold up (as bill said I've reached the T-56 limit, it's gone twice on me now), cut a 1.4x 60ft, then at least 10.10 should come down. I'll then head over to the unlimited class, get beat, then off to the bracket racing...:burnout:

Last edited:

roush24

Established Member
Yup, we are renting MIR in conjunction with EFA for a MACA vs EFA track day :beer:

hmm when is this and how do i find out more about maca events and stuff? i feel like i have to go searching to find out about stuff about a club that i am a member of. i would love to go with my cobra and see yours hopefully reach your goal. good luck bro. and way to represent the maca.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
hmm when is this and how do i find out more about maca events and stuff? i feel like i have to go searching to find out about stuff about a club that i am a member of. i would love to go with my cobra and see yours hopefully reach your goal. good luck bro. and way to represent the maca.
Ummmm John, we are about as organized as it comes man........ Just go to the MACA Forum and look around! It's ALL right there!

Here it is.....Great event.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486488

2kbill

Established Member
Matt, you are officially my hero! Can't wait to see what you do with that excess of powah! I've got a feeling you're going to be learning a lot more about pedaling that monster.

Good luck bro

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread