man open carries loaded Ar-15 into ATL airport

OhIIICobra

Established Member
No deflections today guy, dude in airport was an idiot. My opinion, don't agree? Cool.
large.gif

Whatever, double standard away brah. :rolling:

Blown 89

Established Member
Leave it to our local race baiter to turn this thread into a race war :rolleyes:

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Sorry guy. My bad. Open carry away then!!!! Honestly, I own 3 guns---I don't open carry, or closed carry. I hunt just a little. I'm "on the fence" when it comes to having firearms in public. Bullshit like this couldn't be more of a turnoff for me. I'm sure all others in my position would agree. Tell me how stupid I am though

Bottom line, he was exercising Constitutional and States rights that he feels are important to him and he did so by staying within the parameters of existing laws. He is well within his rights to do what he did.

Once he steps out of line he can suffer the full wrath of this bitch (who BTW open carries as well...irony). I even supported the asshat black panthers in the other thread because they were within the parameters of existing law even though they are a bunch of thugs.

blindjusticeimage.jpg

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Think about where he is, hes in the Atlanta, Georgia. You know how many ****ing black people over there jump white people and cause a bunch of problems? I don't care if its an airport or not, its a good idea. How many of you carry in your car? Are you idiotic for exercising your right to do so even if its in a Walmart parking lot?

Who gives a shit what and where he carries, this should become more common already so people will get over it and get use to it.

Jesus, the amount of people preaching that he's and idiot here is unreal. Sounds like we have a bunch of Obama loving bitches IMO.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Shaking my head watching these open carry videos.
Exercising your rights will either get you shot, or convince the law makers to take away these rights so they don't have to deal with these boneheads anymore. :nonono:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Shaking my head watching these open carry videos.
Exercising your rights will either get you shot, or convince the law makers to take away these rights so they don't have to deal with these boneheads anymore. :nonono:

Actually, before the open carry movement and GeorgiaCarry involvement, we couldn't carry in Hartsfield or a public gathering (whatever that meant depending on judge) and a ton of other places. Now we can carry an AR into the airport and not be detained. All the assholes in here want the right, but don't want to fight for it...they're too busy bickering over whether the Ashe award should have gone to Jenner.

What I find more ironic is this guy is well within his rights, just as we're all well within our rights to modify our cars. Do you think people want to listen to loud ass subs or raspy/droning exhaust, which is actually against the law though not enforced in many states? He didn't harm anyone yet they'll cry over this but cheer on some assholes street racing who are actually endangering people. The double standard is idiotic and goes to show how far society has fallen. I OC everyday unless there is a sign banning guns, then I CC or in most cases just don't go to that business.

People act as if carrying makes you a target, when it in fact makes you less likely to be a victim. Just because you don't want to carry the burden of possibly being hassled doesn't negate the rights of someone else who doesn't have a problem with that possibility. As in the case here, people are loosing that liberal indoctrination of all people with guns are bad, and simply just being more mindful of their surroundings while realizing that it isn't out of the norm nor is it illegal for an individual to OC, whether a rifle, pistol or shotgun. Honestly, how many here have ever seen a known criminal OC?

Last edited:

nxhappy

Established Member
good for him. This is America God damn it.

If you think otherwise, GTFO of America, you liberal **** sucking faggots.

nxhappy

Established Member
I would never open carry.

I don't want anyone to know anything about my business.

Plus, as was already said, the open carry guy is going to be the first one shot.

really? You think somebody is going to rob you when they see a 45acp on your hip ?

I'm all for carry conceal but c'mon people. Open carry is just as effective, if not better.

Zemedici

Established Member
Actually, before the open carry movement and GeorgiaCarry involvement, we couldn't carry in Hartsfield or a public gathering (whatever that meant depending on judge) and a ton of other places. Now we can carry an AR into the airport and not be detained. All the assholes in here want the right, but don't want to fight for it...they're too busy bickering over whether the Ashe award should have gone to Jenner.

What I find more ironic is this guy is well within his rights, just as we're all well within our rights to modify our cars. Do you think people want to listen to loud ass subs or raspy/droning exhaust, which is actually against the law though not enforced in many states? He didn't harm anyone yet they'll cry over this but cheer on some assholes street racing who are actually endangering people. The double standard is idiotic and goes to show how far society has fallen. I OC everyday unless there is a sign banning guns, then I CC or in most cases just don't go to that business.

People act as if carrying makes you a target, when it in fact makes you less likely to be a victim. Just because you don't want to carry the burden of possibly being hassled doesn't negate the rights of someone else who doesn't have a problem with that possibility. As in the case here, people are loosing that liberal indoctrination of all people with guns are bad, and simply just being more mindful of their surroundings while realizing that it isn't out of the norm nor is it illegal for an individual to OC, whether a rifle, pistol or shotgun. Honestly, how many here have ever seen a known criminal OC?

All of this is fine and well, but there is a time and place.

Do you think a person should show their disapproval of homosexuality at a man or woman's funeral? Or their disapproval of our involvement overseas at a soldiers funeral, like Westboro does? No. It gives Christians a bad name. Same as this guy gives gun owners/advocates a bad name.

Yeah one bad apple, Yada yada, but that's how the world is now man. One bad apple can ruin it for the rest of the good apples, per se.

Bottom line is if you think was this was a good move for gun rights, youre mistaken. What do you think runs through a woman's mind when she gets off a plane from egypt, ireland, etc, and they see this guy?

Last edited:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Oh, so the venue makes all the difference with you. :rollseyes

40+ Black Supremacists shouting death threats armed with exactly the same types of weapons marching at a South by Southwest Music Festival in Austin with 50,000+ attendees is cool with you, but a 50 year old white guy at an airport isn't. Got it.:lol1:

Cesspool of ignorance.

nxhappy

Established Member
All of this is fine and well, but there is a time and place.

Do you think a person should show their disapproval of homosexuality at a man or woman's funeral? Or their disapproval of our involvement overseas at a soldiers funeral, like Westboro does? No. It gives Christians a bad name. Same as this guy gives gun owners/advocates a bad name.

Yeah one bad apple, Yada yada, but that's how the world is now man. One bad apple can ruin it for the rest of the good apples, per se.

Bottom line is if you think was this was a good move for gun rights, youre mistaken. What do you think runs through a woman's mind when she gets off a plane from egypt, ireland, etc, and they see this guy?

Does not matter if we open carry or conceal. The gun Nazis will always be after us. And the government will always try to disarm its people. One more large school shoot out and we will be like Australia, guaranteed.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I like this one out of Abilene. I know the Chief and a couple detectives in that PD, the PD apologized to these guys later.

[video=youtube;xfK1fJhZX7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfK1fJhZX7g[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread