Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Ghost11

Established Member
This guy sounds like a real POS.

Looks like the clinic would not give him any more Oxycontin so this was
his answer....His brother even admitted it...

RIP young lady.....

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry for the source, but it was the first one with a motive:
Suspect in Minnesota clinic shooting had made prior threat, police report says - CNN
The man accused of killing one person and wounding four others in a shooting at a Minnesota health care clinic had threatened a mass shooting at the same health care center in 2018, according to a police report obtained by CNN.
A doctor at Allina Health told a responding officer that Ulrich called three times and spoke about revenge scenarios and he "wanted it big and sensational so that it makes an impact," the police report says.
The doctor told investigators at the time Ulrich was "a high threat to society and himself," according to the report.
When officers contacted Ulrich, he allegedly told them "he was telling the doctor about his dreams and that he would not really do anything."
Ulrich told an officer he had dreams about "revenge" to the people that "tortured" him, "referring to the back surgeries and medication issues after the surgeries," the police report says. Ulrich claimed doctors wouldn't provide pain medication after he had back surgery two years ago, his brother said Wednesday

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry for the source, but it was the first one with a motive:
Suspect in Minnesota clinic shooting had made prior threat, police report says - CNN
The man accused of killing one person and wounding four others in a shooting at a Minnesota health care clinic had threatened a mass shooting at the same health care center in 2018, according to a police report obtained by CNN.
A doctor at Allina Health told a responding officer that Ulrich called three times and spoke about revenge scenarios and he "wanted it big and sensational so that it makes an impact," the police report says.
The doctor told investigators at the time Ulrich was "a high threat to society and himself," according to the report.
When officers contacted Ulrich, he allegedly told them "he was telling the doctor about his dreams and that he would not really do anything."
Ulrich told an officer he had dreams about "revenge" to the people that "tortured" him, "referring to the back surgeries and medication issues after the surgeries," the police report says. Ulrich claimed doctors wouldn't provide pain medication after he had back surgery two years ago, his brother said Wednesday
Thanks for that information, didn't catch it. Crazy. Hope the others recover from their injuries.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I read about this earlier this morning. Read he had a revenge motive. This shows that even someone who mades a threat like he did can still fall through the cracks and ultimately carry out a threat. So sad that an innocent woman lost her life as a result. I hope the other recover quickly.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Every country has mental health issues. Its only here in the US that we sell guns to every Tom, Dick and Harry and as a result thousands with mental health issues get guns every year and go on shooting sprees. Its a completely broken system!

Im super PRO-GUN...... but not for every asshole in this country to have.

I can go to a Wal-Mart, give them my driver’s license, purchase a gun, and walk out. No questions asked, no training, no nothing. Free and clear. Thats awesome! Except for the innocent victims who are killed by these ppl who should never have had a gun to begin with but with no vetting process thats impossible to predict which is why we need guns to protect ourselves. Its a catch-22.

Yet if I wanna obtain a DRIVERS LICENSE and buy a car, I have to go through lessons in a classroom for which I paid for, lessons from behind the wheel with a driving instructor for which I paid for, a year of supervised driving with a learner’s permit, a written test, a visual test, and a driving test for which I all paid for.

And to own and operate a car, I have to register that vehicle with the DMV and maintain insurance and if I dont maintain insurance and use it I get arrested and I have to re-new my license every few years and if I dont adhere to these RULES my right to drive is suspended or revoked.

Here are some COMMON SENSE gun laws that Japan has: (I know, some states require some of these but very few)

1.) All day classroom training and u have to pass a written exam to pass. These are held once a month.

2.) Must pass a shooting range course. (Imagine that, u have to demonstrate ur can actually hit a target..... amazing)

3.) Then off to the hospital for a mental health test and a DRUG test! (Wow, imagine that they actually make sure their new gun owners aren't Heroin addicts or fruit loops off their meds. Amazing.... smfh).

4.) Then a rigorous background check.

5.) Police inspect ur guns once a year so ya know u didnt give it to Bubba to go rob the 7-Eleven smh.

6.) Re-take the written and shooting exam every (3) years.

There's a real mental health issue in America.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Every country has mental health issues. Its only here in the US that we sell guns to every Tom, Dick and Harry and as a result thousands with mental health issues get guns every year and go on shooting sprees. Its a completely broken system!

I can go to a Wal-Mart, give them my driver’s license, purchase a gun, and walk out. No questions asked, no training, no nothing. Free and clear. Thats awesome! Except for the innocent victims who are killed by these ppl who should never have had a gun to begin with but with no vetting process thats impossible to predict which is why we need guns to protect ourselves. Its a catch-22.

Yet if I wanna obtain a DRIVERS LICENSE and buy a car, I have to go through lessons in a classroom for which I paid for, lessons from behind the wheel with a driving instructor for which I paid for, a year of supervised driving with a learner’s permit, a written test, a visual test, and a driving test for which I all paid for.

And to own and operate a car, I have to register that vehicle with the DMV and maintain insurance and if I dont maintain insurance and use it I get arrested and I have to re-new my license every few years and if I dont adhere to these RULES my right to drive is suspended or revoked.

Here are some COMMON SENSE gun laws that Japan has: (I know, some states require some of these but very few)

1.) All day classroom training and u have to pass a written exam to pass. These are held once a month.

2.) Must pass a shooting range course. (Imagine that, u have to demonstrate ur can actually hit a target..... amazing)

3.) Then off to the hospital for a mental health test and a DRUG test! (Wow, imagine that they actually make sure their new gun owners aren't Heroin addicts or fruit loops off their meds. Amazing.... smfh).

5.) Police inspect ur guns once a year so ya know u didnt give it to Bubba to go rob the 7-Eleven smh.

Well, you also make the point that the gov. Run privileges, are full of un-needed regulation and excess work. Like you describe having to "obtain" all these items to operate a motor vehicle. But, like many have said its a right, owning a gun not a gov. Run privilege. Its also not that easy to go in and "grab" a gun from Wal-Mart. A few of my friends have tried to obtain guns, and got denied. They were denied because in the background checks, they were subjected to, just like everyone else. Came up with medication he was taking, and previous therapy in mental health. I think that's how the system should work, and it did. He cannot get approved for purchase.

And I don't know what kind of Heroin addicts you have in your area, but here, they use their money for more Heroin, not hand cannons. I do understand what you are getting at though. More regulation, and it might keep a few from getting guns. But realistically, it just makes it more difficult for people that conform to your regulation to get one. The REAL "Crazies" and "Drug Addicts buying guns" WILL get them many other ways. They are criminals. They do not care you made more restrictions, they are criminals.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
This dude is LE. When the confiscation order comes, “super pro gun” LEOs will be right there to obey.

GFY

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Never understood why, if you are pissed at something/someone specifically, you get revenge with someone that is not directly involved in it....

It's what happens when true evil takes hold of someone. Even for a moment, they pull no punches against anyone. Even the innocent..

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This dude is LE. When the confiscation order comes, “super pro gun” LEOs will be right there to obey.GFY

Id hate to be them... might get away with it on some, but I guaradamntee you that some are gonna make you regret trying to enforce that order.

always baffles me how these idiots think that criminals will obey new laws. As if the previously established ones were never there to begin with... lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Dude, pretty much no one in Japan has a gun in the sense we do here, and the ones that do are likely for people who hunt and live out in the country. People don't carry because they can't get them. Not only was I deployed there but one of my best friends is from Japan and he's explained how you cannot obtain a gun there but they are so popular that they make exact replicas in airsoft and BB guns that are nearly identical to what we have here. They have gun magazines (like magazines to read) like we do and they buy them to read about guns and to just look at them to drool over what we are able to obtain here in the US. My friend loves living here because among everything else, he has become a big gun nut just like the rest of us, and so are all his Japanese friends that are here too. Their laws are not sensible, they are heavily restricted. Your ideas for gun regulations are absurd... "abhorrent" even I should say. Would you implement equally stringent regulations to speech and religion?

Users who are viewing this thread