Manufacturer 84 at 0%

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Trying to pluck one of these leftover 19 Bullitts off a lot around here. I think I could get one around 9-10K off MSRP. Should I jump on that or anyone think prices will look even better in a couple weeks?

If you can get 9-10k off its actually a good deal. Were starting to get to a point were there taking loses on the actual sale price on vehicles. They only thing i could that may still make way is getting those discounts and 0% on top of it.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
The wholesale market is at a standstill as well, and will continue accumulate enormous amounts of inventory over the coming weeks and months.

Car manufacturers not only have to deal with a very skittish consumer and the endless trench warfare with the other OEM's, but also need to defend against this deluge of used vehicles that will come to market when things thaw out.

Triple threat. Rough seas ahead.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Thats a terrible rate. A 45k loan will be $7xx+ a month at those rates.
Dodge Scat Packs have been selling at least 5 to 1 when compare to the new 250 Tremor 7.3 that is less than $60k. I have been following them on the west coast for the last 3 weeks and I have only seen one tremor go into contract, I don't know even if that closed. Ford has there head in the sand. I think they will get murdered in market share this april. It won't be pretty 2nd quarter unless they do something quick.

Remember 250 should out sell scat by 10 or 20 to 1.
I wanted a 250 last year and was looking at 2017 used, the only ones below 50 were straight work trucks with that 3 inch screen, now there a great off road package with with brand new v8 great options big screen for about $5k more brand new, and its not selling? That is crazy talk!!!

Last edited:

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
The wholesale market is at a standstill as well, and will continue accumulate enormous amounts of inventory over the coming weeks and months.

Car manufacturers not only have to deal with a very skittish consumer and the endless trench warfare with the other OEM's, but also need to defend against this deluge of used vehicles that will come to market when things thaw out.

Triple threat. Rough seas ahead.
I think we may see a refocus of all major brands away from having an emphasis on leasing back to sales. Leasing definitely is a good way to move cars so long as the used car markets are strong. I agree, right now there is no auction market and used demand is in the toilet.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
There actually getting competitive now.

The dealer wants this 19 gone, they dropped their pants with really no pressure from me. Of course, Lincoln sales have to pretty horrific right now, so maybe they will do that for anyone with a pulse and good credit right now.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Dodge Scat Packs have been selling at least 5 to 1 when compare to the new 250 Tremor 7.3 that is less than $60k. I have been following them on the west coast for the last 3 weeks and I have only seen one tremor go into contract, I don't know even if that closed. Ford has there head in the sand. I think they will get murdered in market share this april. It won't be pretty 2nd quarter unless they do something quick.

Remember 250 should out sell scat by 10 or 20 to 1.
I wanted a 250 last year and was looking at 2017 used, the only ones below 50 were straight work trucks with that 3 inch screen, now there a great off road package with with brand new v8 great options big screen for about $5k more brand new, and its not selling? That is crazy talk!!!

My only guess is there must not be a ton available with the factory shut down. It seems there are a good amount of scat packs out there. Maybe thats part of the reason to work a better deal on one. But its a hit and miss.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The dealer wants this 19 gone, they dropped their pants with really no pressure from me. Of course, Lincoln sales have to pretty horrific right now, so maybe they will do that for anyone with a pulse and good credit right now.
does that mean your leaving in a new Lincoln?

Users who are viewing this thread