Manufacturer 84 at 0%

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I do wonder what a wide body Hellcat might be going for with all these here discounts. Don’t thing they will dip in the mid 50s.

Had to get to the mid 50s when there in the high 60s ,low 70s, but you never know.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Just depends on how cheap or expensive to get the parts. Also in 2019 ford upgraded the hardware and software for sync 3. The 16-18 sync 3 lacks some of the newer improvements. Also 2020 vehicles came with sync 3 v3.4.
Just seeking the parts/software to give sync 3 oem nav.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
After emailing a different, local dealer about a used 2019 Expedition Limited, a sales rep emailed back asking when I could come in, etc etc. Instead of answering my direct question, he ignored it and asked when I could come in.

I've now received 6 emails from this sales rep. Last one received today "Did you buy an expedition yet? What type of discounts were you looking for? I have the owner here today and I can ask him. Where do I need to be to earn your business?".

I'm keeping an eye on the market for now. We've decided to refi our house so once that's closed in June I'll get back on the vehicle search. I think the used market will have adjusted more favorably by then and deals should be better.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
After emailing a different, local dealer about a used 2019 Expedition Limited, a sales rep emailed back asking when I could come in, etc etc. Instead of answering my direct question, he ignored it and asked when I could come in.

I've now received 6 emails from this sales rep. Last one received today "Did you buy an expedition yet? What type of discounts were you looking for? I have the owner here today and I can ask him. Where do I need to be to earn your business?".

I'm keeping an eye on the market for now. We've decided to refi our house so once that's closed in June I'll get back on the vehicle search. I think the used market will have adjusted more favorably by then and deals should be better.

Good luck on the refi. Keep us posted when you get back in the game to buy/lease

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Dealer I was talking to about a GT500 that was wanting 25k over is now offering 20k over. I mean headed in the right direction right??

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Did something change? Local Ford dealer more aggressive with F-150.

Granted, it's a supercab. $12,774 off MSRP

2020 Ford F-150 XLT in Saint Cloud, MN | Minneapolis Ford F-150 | Tenvoorde Ford, Inc.

Oh heck! They have a 2019 courtesy Supercrew , I normally buy year old courtesy when I buy.

$15,095 off $52,020 MSRP

2019 Ford F-150 XLT in Saint Cloud, MN | Minneapolis Ford F-150 | Tenvoorde Ford, Inc.

2020 supercrew just below 10k off, yawn.
Is that for real on the MSRP? 2.7, cloth, no sunroof...and still 52k?!

Users who are viewing this thread