Manufacturer 84 at 0%

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Its crazy how cheap the c7z has gotten. Back in 2017 I had an 85k budget and almost gave up on a Viper. Thank Goodness I didnt. C7Z values have plummetd like a rock, its insane that you can get a once 100k car for under 50k now, less than 4 years!

I wonder if you can scoop up a left over 19 z06 for 0 interest @ 84 months? LOL

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Its crazy how cheap the c7z has gotten. Back in 2017 I had an 85k budget and almost gave up on a Viper. Thank Goodness I didnt. C7Z values have plummetd like a rock, its insane that you can get a once 100k car for under 50k now, less than 4 years!

Vetts have a history of diving in value huge. Was the same for the C5z and c6z. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if you could find a hell of a deal on a brand new 2019 vett. It wasn't that long ago i saw about 16k off new vetts sitting on lots.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
What’re these people gonna do 6 months into ownership of a new GT when they’ve made zero payments on the balance...can’t be good

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
What’re these people gonna do 6 months into ownership of a new GT when they’ve made zero payments on the balance...can’t be good
Doesnt matter as long as you can make the payments. Your just extending the loan. You only lose if you plan to sell.

My94GT

Established Member

seriously, they are tanking. Wait till we get closer to the C8Z. I bet low mile clean set ups can be had for a hell of a deal.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Vetts have a history of diving in value huge. Was the same for the C5z and c6z. Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if you could find a hell of a deal on a brand new 2019 vett. It wasn't that long ago i saw about 16k off new vetts sitting on lots.

I love corvettes. However vette's and 2 seater's like them are toys, plain and simple...I daily'd a Z06 for 5 years because could, but many folks don't do that, market is pretty soft for them, because they are unnecessary, especially during hard times.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I love corvettes. However vette's and 2 seater's like them are toys, plain and simple...I daily'd a Z06 for 5 years because could, but many folks don't do that, market is pretty soft for them, because they are unnecessary, especially during hard times.

Honestly buying toys like that in a bad market is the best time to buy. Best deals ,just like you say its unnecessary in hard times.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

IDK, 84 month payment and no payment for 6 months. That's 90 months. Jeez that'd be like just paying off your 2012 Mustang.

Last edited:

q6543

Established Member
I just looked up A plan on mustangs and its only 2500 off right now...kinda lame... hoping to see a deeper discount, then i would scoop a A10 gt daily

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Start making a payment id imagine?
Lol yes...I should’ve been more clear. I was more concerned of all the folks that’ll already be tired of that car in half a year, and haven’t paid a dime. I work with some folks that trade so often and are so upside down it almost makes me nauseous. I think this is gonna set a lot of people up for exactly that situation.

But for level-headed folk, great deals.

Users who are viewing this thread