Manzo Lowering Springs ?

BMR Tech

I have never heard of them, so I guess you can take that for what it's worth.

Several things pop out at me when I read the description. The price, is with free shipping....so that tells me that the springs are not made in the US. The shipping from location is CA, which makes me think these are probably mass produced with very minimal QC in China.
The high tensile strength and phosphate powder coating delivers outstanding spring rates that are extremely durable and resist premature “sagging”.

So, the powdercoat and the high tensile strength is what eliminates premature sagging? Not so much. Premature sagging is eliminated by multiple solid compressions during the manufacturing process, to get the spring's permanent "set".

The result is a spring that specifically offers racecar handling, yet maintains smooth and comfortable ride characteristics.

Where to go with this. Racecar handling, that's a great way to describe it I guess.

Carefully matched springs rates provide exceptional handling, response, control and balance.

Personally, I would not recommend buying a set of springs without atleast knowing the F/R rates in lbs/in.

These springs offer a generous drop to your car while remaining very “streetable” by having enough clearance to avoid bottoming-out;

If you drop the rear of the car 2" as they claim, it will bottom out. There is not way around it....unless the rates are 900lbs/in and you never hit a bump.

I recommend buying a used set of quality "name brand" springs. The Eibach, BMR, Steeda, H&R etc etc etc names are tried and proven.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Well said Kelly.

OP, you get what you pay for and saving the small amount of money vs some that Kelly mentioned is not worth it.

BMR Tech

No problem.

Always happy to share my thoughts.

My post isn't a plug, or sales pitch, etc - I don't care what springs you get. I would just rather see people go with a well known an proven brand, used, for around the same price.

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
I posted knowing what I would mostly get...so it was nice to get a REAL post with some facts behind it, as opposed to just calling them cheap pieces of shit with no real knowledge. LOL ;-)

-Andy

draxxus131

Established Member
They're a fairly new company, started up in the JDM scene. My buddy purchased a set straight from ebay just as you posted the same, for exactly the same price for his Infiniti. His springs ride "good" from what I have felt in the chassis. They've been installed for about... 6 months. My only pet peeve with them would be for his chassis that the nose sits a tad bit too high in comparison to the rear, but this is all personal taste from my mentioning.

On second thought, I would compare them to my Megan springs, but the ride quality is really quite different since he has OEM shocks & struts still installed! So that could definitely change after all is said and done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread