Marauder Owners: Please stand up!

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
tallboy said:
Let's see, this makes three Trilogy guys that I know of on this site!!! :beer:

You know.... It has gotten worse. The anticipation and build up to the purchase was bad. Now that the Trilogy is ordered, I am anxiuos to get it and have it installed. :pepper:

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Defyant said:
You know.... It has gotten worse. The anticipation and build up to the purchase was bad. Now that the Trilogy is ordered, I am anxiuos to get it and have it installed. :pepper:

What's even worse is when the kit actually arrives, and the car goes to the shop. Time slows to a crawl and trying to sleep is impossible. Two very large boxes are on their way to you [or the shop]. Inside is salvation. You just can't imagine how fast your car is going to be. It's worth every nickel. Trust me-you're about to find out why the Trilogy guys just can't stop talking about their cars...

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
LOL, thanks, thanks alot! That helps! hahaha :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

tallboy said:
What's even worse is when the kit actually arrives, and the car goes to the shop. Time slows to a crawl and trying to sleep is impossible. Two very large boxes are on their way to you [or the shop]. Inside is salvation. You just can't imagine how fast your car is going to be. It's worth every nickel. Trust me-you're about to find out why the Trilogy guys just can't stop talking about their cars...

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Yeah, wait til you get the Trilogy S/Cer kit delivered to your house....it comes in two boxes like Chuck stated.....one box weighs 44LBS, and has the S/Cer alone by itself, and the oter box is with all the other parts the kit includes. That second box weighs 97 LBS., and is so huge that it will barely fit through your front door!!! And then you open it up, and just start drooling....everything is numbered and tagged, and you just sit there thinking about how fast your big ark is going to be...... :D

Lawman

Established Member
Thanks guys for all of your input. Unfortunately, my wife had a miscarriage, :cryying: and I will not be needing a larger vehicle.
We are very upset, but, we do have a 1 year old son.
I guess it was not in Gods' plan for us to have a second child this soon.
It's all in his hands, and I'm sure he will bless us, once again, with another child in the future.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Lawman said:
Thanks guys for all of your input. Unfortunately, my wife had a miscarriage, :cryying: and I will not be needing a larger vehicle.
We are very upset, but, we do have a 1 year old son.
I guess it was not in Gods' plan for us to have a second child this soon.
It's all in his hands, and I'm sure he will bless us, once again, with another child in the future.
WOW!! I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Howver, I commend you for your attitude about it. I believe that the way you're looking at this, is a good way to look at it, and a realistic one as well. Hang in there.

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Sorry to hear that Lawman. Everything happens for a reason. Sounds like you have a positive attitude though. You may still need that larger vehicle, not just as soon as originally planned. Better still get one as they will only become more scarce. Again, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. :(

The Wraith

Established Member
Just saw this thread and was going to give ya the sales pitch.. Sorry for your loss ..Hope everything works out ok for ya..Well just a side note :These cars S/ced can run with Cobras and still carry the family to and from the track..

487512_64_full.jpg

Last edited:

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
Another Trilogy Marauder owner chiming in.

Sorry to hear Lawman. Take care. As was stated...everything happens for a reason.

Last edited:

CanadaSVT

Torque Inspector
Established Member
our son is 11 months old and another one is on the way in June. it was time to get rid of the SVT Focus. drove the 04 Cobra, 05 Mustang (GT & V6), 500, Freestyle, and 03 & 04 Marauders. Decided on the brand new 04 Marauder and I am very happy with it and the back doors :pepper: . Plus I don't see myself coming at me on every road like I would in the SVT Focus or a Mustang. :beer:

Sorry. I hadn't read the second page on his topic. Enjoy the son you have and look to a bright future for you all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread