Marauder to race the Ford GT

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
I think it should be mentioned that the FME folks were very friendly and welcomed us to this challange most graciously! Thanks to that I will be joining the ranks of the FME and getting in on some of there future activities. Appears to be a class operation and I am for that! Motor City Marauders, Please consider joining me in signing up for the FME. This is one of the best trips to the track ever....

Just recieved this email from the FME President, I had shot him a quick email thanking them for the invite.....

Dave,

Thanks for your note. That was one of the best turnouts we had this season. Being able to watch your Marauders, vehicles from Ford Racing and the Ford GT is ALWAYS a good time. I'm just sorry I couldn't spend more time trackside! Not only did you achieve 11.53 ET's (which I'm sorry to say I missed), but you did it in style. Fast cars with well appointed interiors and space for the family and groceries. What more could you ask for? I have always wanted to get my hands on a Marauder and do some work to it, the only thing lacking is time.

FME welcomes all perspective members. The only requirement is that you have passion for all things Ford... Or Mercury as the case may be! Those interested in joining have 2 options. They can either E mail me directly and I will provide links for them to join online making the membership fee payable through Pay Pal - or- they can download the membership application from our website and mail it to our PO Box.(www.teamfme.com)

Memberships come with our welcome package, our quarterly newsletters, weekly E mail announcements and invitations to our annual picnic (August) and holiday party (December) which are catered by FME. We hold all of our events on the third Thursday of each month. During good weather (usually May to October) we spend our time at Milan racing as we did last night. The rest of the year we try to plan some different activates that would interest the membership.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and give out my E mail to those who are interested. Thanks, and have a great weekend.

Sincerely,
Joseph L. Frank
Product Test Technician
President: Ford Motorsports Enthusiasts
FME Chair: Special Events
Ford Motor Company
www.teamfme.com

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
I too would like to thank the guys at FME for hosting the event. Greta night with a lot of personal best including my own. I ran a 13.10 at 105.14mph. What a great night.

Users who are viewing this thread