Mark it down for Fri 5/26/06

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
This Friday, 8 pm @ coit and 190, be there...no excuses, lets get this fuggin gtg thing rollin'...whats the point of owning one of these bad boys if you arent gonna get it out and cruise the thing.

We'll be in the NORTH EAST CORNER, in the large parking lot behind McDonalds.

For sure so far

DHG
Foofinator

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
I don't really know too many people in the dallas area but I would like to come
out. The earliest i could get there is around 10:30 but I may take the cobra to the track and embarass myself since I just got the car.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I have offically made plans to attend. I have no excuses now. I will try to bring another Wylie cobra with me. Just a short trip down 190........

JKD

Banned
WOMACK03 said:
I have offically made plans to attend. I have no excuses now. I will try to bring another Wylie cobra with me. Just a short trip down 190........

I'll be coming from Wylie too. :thumbsup: See you guys there. :burnout:

Steve

adamb258

Established Member
cant make this one but hopefully i can the next one and i just might be back in something fun (hopefully) but not another terminator

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
If we get a good turnout...which it looks like we may have a good few stangs out then we'll talk about making it a weekly thing before everyone dispurses.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
torchred02gt said:
If i was going north on 75 how would I get there?

You will be in far North Richardson, possibly South Plano when you get to the 75/190 interchange, take the sign that sais 190/pres g bush tollway. The exit is on your right, follow it LEFT over 75 to the West, take the VERY first exit and you will go through 1 or 2 lights before you get to coit, if you decide you want to exit at coit you will have to pay 75 cents i think it is...maybe 40 I can't remember I've had a toll tag for a couple years now so I don't even know what the toll rates are anymore.

See you guys there.

Users who are viewing this thread