Mark it down for Fri 5/26/06

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Me and the g/f are gonna try to make it out guys. That is if there are no games on..haha... I need some tires first though. Mine are completely bald down the center. :bash:

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
Paul's_03SVT said:
Me and the g/f are gonna try to make it out guys. That is if there are no games on..haha... I need some tires first though. Mine are completely bald down the center. :bash:

What do tires have to do with just coming and hanging out? lol.

Besides, my tires are bald and I bet I have more of a traction issue then you do and I was still there. :rockon: :thumbsup:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:

we play, tues/thurs/sat...if we need that many games to finish the suns, NO EXCUSES.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:

Besides, my tires are bald and I bet I have more of a traction issue then you do and I was still there. :rockon: :thumbsup:

yeah I had a screw in one of my front tires, lol. Didnt even know it finally had to buy some new ones the original tires were about gone anyway, and have been driving on them so long. :burnout:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
JKD said:

lol, but I actually like to play. ;-)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
lol, but I actually like to play. ;-)

sounds like an excuse to me...if you're worried about losing to jeremy, he'll most likely break something before friday... :thumbsup:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Bahahahaha, we know you wont, not enough TQ to break the tires, let alone any pther parts. :shrug:

Hey Paul, you want to go out for some runs before Friday? I can't make the meet because of family crap unfortunately.. but I'd like to see how my car is runnin.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
<--------Declaring war on all you Terminator guys. Come get some punks! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pulley, Stingers, HE, and sticky tires on the way...I'll be down then, but from a dig... :D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Alright JKD, aslong as you don't karate chop my ass, I'll take you up on that war. You don't have a tune yet do ya :D.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Jc your crazy you need to run jesse if ever comes out I wanna see the whipple vs. Kennebell, I should make it out, depending on if the diff. bushings come on in time, im so tired of the wheel hop, heck I might just come out and play on the M/t's

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I'm game... I'll take my beating !!! :poke: :burnout:
JC are you comig out, my car has a sweet ass rattle I'd like your opinion on... Its either blower or transmission, and the way the car runs, I am thinking the blower is falling apart. :rollseyes

Time to save for a port or a Whip! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread