Married couple learns they're actually twins

olympic

Established Member
I don't know if the OP story is believable or not but crazy stuff happens. My older brother and his wife had 2 severely autistic children back before genetic testing became mainstream. Later on they had genetic tests done just to see if there was anything other family members should be concerned about. Turns out their genetic makeup was so similar they could have been siblings even though they look nothing alike and there is zero chance they are related in any way.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know if the OP story is believable or not but crazy stuff happens. My older brother and his wife had 2 severely autistic children back before genetic testing became mainstream. Later on they had genetic tests done just to see if there was anything other family members should be concerned about. Turns out their genetic makeup was so similar they could have been siblings even though they look nothing alike and there is zero chance they are related in any way.
Wow. How can that be? What are the chances that happens, I'm sure not very often.

Users who are viewing this thread