Married couple learns they're actually twins

Blu13gt

Established Member
The Snopes link takes you to The Sun tabloid (you know a tabloid, something that doesn't even attempt to hide the fact that 90% of what they print is nonsense) when you click on Fox News. Talk about Snopes being disingenuous. But whats new with them. There are so many people who wont even click the link to notice, they will just run with it. Then call Fox fake news when they themselves didn't verify anything.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
The Snopes link takes you to The Sun tabloid (you know a tabloid, something that doesn't even attempt to hide the fact that 90% of what they print is nonsense) when you click on Fox News. Talk about Snopes being disingenuous. But whats new with them. There are so many people who wont even click the link to notice, they will just run with it. Then call Fox fake news when they themselves didn't verify anything.

Not exactly following you, but it was on Foxnews.com - see link in the original post. It wasn't just a link to The Sun.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Well even in fake news sense, it's not a new concept. Shit like this has been reported before. It will again.

The most awful part is how it must feel to turn around, look at the woman you love, the woman you married, and the woman you want to have children with.. only to realize she's your biological twin/sister and suddenly the worlds completely new.

My mother had a daughter in high school about 5 years before I was born. Before meeting my younger girlfriend/fiance, I was always concerned any woman about 5 years older than me that looked like my mother was my half-sister. I figured if anyone would accidentally Joe Dirt it would be me.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Stories like this are why blood tests used to be required before a couple could get married.

Zemedici

Established Member
So Fox News is officially now a fake news outlet, guess they are no better than The Sun. Shame on them for publishing this without verifying.

come on man. Fox news as real news?

Want some Ocean Front property for sale I have in Oklahoma, too?

Zemedici

Established Member
Depending on the shoreline, I might be interested.

It'd probably save me some money lol Gearing up for the track is expensive.

yessir hitting the track is crazy expensive. hahahaha be careful, all of my road racing customers say once you try it once, you're hooked.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
yessir hitting the track is crazy expensive. hahahaha be careful, all of my road racing customers say once you try it once, you're hooked.

That's what I hear.

After this one, assuming I fall in love, I'm going to order those bronze wheels, some corsas, a light flywheel and hit it hard this summer lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
in4buildthread

hahahahaha

That's not enough to make a build thread...lol

Now, if I can convince the wife to send it out to you, that's a different story.

I think I'm going to have to get a Gen V and TT it. Set it up for the 1/4 or 1/2.

coposrv

Established Member
Sad really. So they lose parents at an early age. Their family gets split up. Find someone they can relate to only to be torn apart again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread