Mass shooting at Florida high school

VenomVeins

Established Member
He didn’t want to fight the shooter but he put up a big fight when the state tried to cancel a program that let him live rent free on school property.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/02/23/...cot-peterson-pa/amp?__twitter_impression=true

"Yet according to the audit, one of the officers had even made the decision to sublet his on-campus mobile home to two people who weren't police officers. Most of the officers did not turn in monthly reports detailing their activities, and failed to respond to 73 percent of security alarm triggers. But ending the program would be unfair, said Peterson. "You are talking about the livelihood of some of these people," he said at the time."

Got to be ****ing kidding me.

Hang these mother****ers.

jmsa540

Established Member
You can't see how this is a bad look to the public in general? Further reinforcing the perception that LEOS see their own lives as more valuable than citizens and that they must stand behind the blue shield regardless if an officer is in the right or wrong? This is bad juju...
Ok, the way you put that, then yes, I agree.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SirShaun

Established Member
54 year old was mooching the system and punching the clock till retirement. He wasn't going to die that day. Sounds like they gave him some years and he got his benefits too, if they are calling it "retired".

Isn't it best practice to call for backup though? Any time I see a gun involved, officers are hiding behind their car doors, until a gang of them arrive, or special forces show up.

Last edited:

jmsa540

Established Member
54 year old was mooching the system and punching the clock till retirement. He wasn't going to die that day. Sounds like they gave him some years and he got his benefits too, if they are calling it "retired".

Isn't it best practice to call for backup though? Any time I see a gun involved, officers are hiding behind their car doors, until a gang of them arrive, or special forces show up.
Exigent circumstances, man...

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Gravik

Established Member
0300c39e84af7d4bd8240227b26b34e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gravik

Established Member
Jesus ****ing Christ these lefties are retarded

c3693b8e0ac545e192358cb620cd67c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread