Mauro's Kenne Bell 03 10.71 @ 130 VIDEO

dougwg

Established Member
hrmmmm.... Vector ran 10.9 With a Whipple pushing only 17lbs boost...

Your buddie has a KB with 9 MORE lbs of boost running only .2 faster?....

I wonder what is wrong with your buddies car? :shrug:

Cool vid though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

fubu795

Banned
Originally posted by Grif054
Flyin!!!! Can't wait to see it go on spray. :burnout:

His goal is 10.30's with the blowzilla and then a 100 shot with its own stand alone fuel cell, he wants to be in 9's and call it a day!

I keep telling him to ditch those heavy front afs wheels in favor on some bogarts and also switch k-members to lighten it up, he should be able to save damn near 100 lbs between those 2 things.

fubu795

Banned
Originally posted by dougwg

Your buddie has a KB with 9 more lbs of boost running only .2 faster?....

Just has to get used to the new setup along with working out kinks with the metco system, those 10-ribs take alot of pre-fab, no where near perfect out of the box. He's been CNCing different peices trying to find the right combination because of belt slip. Theres also a different track closer to our home that consistently runs 2-3 tenths faster but it was closed that night.

fubu795

Banned
Originally posted by o3SnakeBite
What kind of suspension and tires is he running?

H&R springs for suspenion, nothing else, stock bushings also.

Front tires are 18 afs wheels. Rear is Diamond Racing 16 X 10 with Mickey Thomson 26 x 11.5 x 16 et streets.

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
Just has to get used to the new setup along with working out kinks with the metco system, those 10-ribs take alot of pre-fab, no where near perfect out of the box. He's been CNCing different peices trying to find the right combination because of belt slip. Theres also a different track closer to our home that consistently runs 2-3 tenths faster but it was closed that night.

ahh.... got it..

faster times...on their way! :rockon:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg

Your buddie has a KB with 9 MORE lbs of boost running only .2 faster?....

yea sounds weird but hey...his weight was 3950 with him in the car... also has belt slip, plus they say " that track is .2-.3 tenths slower, but he did manage to hit a 10.64 last week... with like a 1.54 or 1.55 60 foot time:bowdown: but we will see on wed, at our own track...

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
That was AWSOME. I also like how he is using the IRS.

But don't forget Vector trapped 128 and the KB in this video trapped 130. And although the difference between 10.9 and 10.7 may not seem like a lot, when you start getting into low 11's, 10's and under, each .1 means a lot.

What pulley combo is he running to make 26psi?

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
i weighed my car no spare it was 3560 half take a gas by the gauge...i think it was like 3820 with me in it i would like to weigh it at a second place

we have to tracks if your 60ft is the same at each track the et is almost dead on(no down hill tracks here aka ceclie or how ever its spelled)

great job on your friends runs

i hate typeing this but my very best run would have been a 10.8something or other i jacked on the brakes at 1000 feet to keep from going 11.5 or faster and still went 11.02 owell ill try again but 10.8's maybe on a perfect day a 10.7 but thats it thats all she has

my 60ft's on 26x11.5x17 are on avg 1.68ish with a best of 1.63

the IRS works great with the DSS shafts just wondering what other mods he has done

thanks

jeff :)

Users who are viewing this thread