Maxima with Juice only (video)

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Sorry, that Maxima has more then just some "Juice" Unless that car is running like a 200 Shot, there is No Way in Hell that hes going to hit 12's, let alone Low 12's with out some other sereous mods.

BTW, Right Click, and Save as the Link to download it fella's

Last edited:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Originally posted by SHOspazz92
Sorry, that Maxima has more then just some "Juice" Unless that car is running like a 200 Shot, there is No Way in Hell that hes going to hit 12's, let alone Low 12's with out some other sereous mods.

BTW, Right Click, and Save as the Link to download it fella's

I agree with that no way its only jusice and i think that the firebird is lt1. It still shouldnt have lost that badly if that maxima had nos

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
No, I think that's right fellas, the family sedan with juice only ran low 12's.... come on, juice only? First time I've seen one run let alone 12's though... Interesting.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Hmm, you could also make a shopping cart go fast if you would like, makes just about as much sense as these people now days.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Dang sleeper, I heard some guy say on a maxima site he got his stock 02 to run 12.9 on motor alone, only bolt ons and lot of weight reduction with slicks, so very possible with nos. :bowdown: Props to maxima, but not much more after that, motor will have to be rebuilt.

Jime

Established Member
Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
Dang sleeper, I heard some guy say on a maxima site he got his stock 02 to run 12.9 on motor alone, only bolt ons and lot of weight reduction with slicks, so very possible with nos. :bowdown: Props to maxima, but not much more after that, motor will have to be rebuilt.

I believe 13.1 is the fastest 6sp N/A and my auto is 13.5. (so far)

These engines have been fed up to a 375 HP shot of nitrous before blowing and many guys are runnning 175-200 HP shot so its not likely to require rebuilding with a 100.

The 95 I ran last year with a 3.0L is no where near as strong as this engine and I ran a full racing season with a 150 shot.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
yea guys.. give respect where respect is due.... that maxima kicks ass... and if you saw his old max, the 4th gen(3.0l v6).. it ran 12.1's on juice!!! AUTO + N20 = w0000t!

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
i cant believe you can still say its boring and that its just a 4 door when it ran a time quicker than alot of yalls cars. Awesome Maxima

Jime

Established Member
Originally posted by BEATNGU
It just sounds funny.

T/A was fetching hard, 114 trap.

Actually the T/A wasn't fetching hard. He was exactly the same time behind and the end as he was at the start check the timeslip.

R/T + 60' = .6 seconds the same time he lost by. It just looks that way because the cars are going away from you.

Actually the distance was much greater than at the start because the speed is so much higher at the end than at the start.

Besides I always trap lower because nitrous has so much torque at the start and have beaten trap speeds higher than that.

There is an old saying at the strip "The fastest is not necessarily the quickest"

Last edited:

NXGHOST

Established Member
Those videos were taken at TMP and I was there that day with the Toronto Mustang Club. I have a few more vids of the Maxima and let me say it was hilarous to see that Family cars kicking everyones ARSE! Im Glad I didnt line up! Different strokes for different folks. Way to go Maxima Guy! So what is actually done to the car?

Chris Pace

Last edited:

Jime

Established Member
Originally posted by cnepace
Those videos were taken at TMP and I was there that day with the Toronto Mustang Club. I have a few more vids of the Maxima and let me say it was hilarous to see that Family cars kicking everyones ARSE! Im Glad I didnt line up! Different strokes for different folks. Way to go Maxima Guy! So what is actually done to the car?

Chris Pace

There were a lot of Mustang's there that day Chris. I did run against some of them as well but the T/A one was good because he did such a big burnout and he had a good trap as well.

Not that many mods, headers, intake, illumina's, slicks, NX dual stage 100 shot, lightweight seats, battery etc. Stock engine and auto trans.

Was planning on going again this weekend and try a 150 shot to try and hit a high 11 but looks like rain. I did manage a 12.1 that day on the 100 shot so should be doable. It took a 150 shot on my 95 3.0L to hit a 12.1 so the 3.5L is quite a bit stronger. Its a over second faster N/A, 13.5 vs 14.6 for the 95.

SHOspazz92

Established Member
well, i will give you props, Your car is damn fast, i love Maxima's, Total Sleepers, Kind of like another Car that i know of ....some kind of Taurus :shrug:
;-)

Users who are viewing this thread