May 15th lakeunder hill hooters

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Nothing noteworthy. Mostly maintenance stuff.

I liked them too, just needed a change. I get bored. In fact, it's about time for another wheel change.

trying to think what would look sick as hell on your cobra. maybe time for some chrome deep dish FR500's :shrug:

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
I have a baby shower to go to so after that I'll head over to the meet in my pos. Wouldent mind taking a trip to cfrc. Would love to hit the 7's with the shity nittos

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I have a baby shower to go to so after that I'll head over to the meet in my pos. Wouldent mind taking a trip to cfrc. Would love to hit the 7's with the shity nittos

Oh wow.. well congratulations on the baby! How far along are you?

:-D

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
oh and why do you guys want to go to cfrc? and pay to get in? oh well it is better then paying to get out of jail from street racing:shrug:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member

if we went i wonder how may times the tards out there will ask if your car is a cobra and if its supercharged

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Street racing ftw as long as you don't get cought :D and yup they do and I say yes aswell. There nice ppl out there.

that is true, i had a blast out there. tons of nice people but there was a small group that had a bunch of dipshits....

one guy kept was out there in a beat up lil hyundai and said he had a 98 GT back at home. we asked what motor it had and his said it was a 5.0......

then there was a kid out there that had a '95 5.0 and he said it had a 4.6......it still had the 5.0 HO in it.......

then there was a guy with a fast and furious POS eclipse that said it was a V6 because it had two tailpipes but yet when he popped the hood it was a 4 banger.....go figure

and cant forget the morons in there intake and exhaust GT's that were running 13-15's in the 1/8th all night long!!!

Last edited:

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
hmm

can show up with eaton mach 1 i dont know anybody but always good to meet new people. i can bring a couple mustang buddies.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
this is tuning out so awesome whats the car count up to know like 25 it looks like of the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread