May 15th lakeunder hill hooters

psychotuner

Established Member
If I can get an working ECU or a chip for an auto ECU ill be down, 95 Cobra turbo and my buddy with a matte black 03 cobra will come. Of course Tony and Mike are my body gaurd(s)

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I happened to drive past Hooter's today and notice I think they're having a bikini car wash Sat afternoon. Perhaps we need to move up the start time? lol.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I happened to drive past Hooter's today and notice I think they're having a bikini car wash Sat afternoon. Perhaps we need to move up the start time? lol.

holy win!!!!
:rockon:

i was hopeing to have the truck finished to bring it to the meet but it looks like i'll be rolling up in the GT :(

atleast the truck has SVT products on it haha

Last edited:

727Cobra

Established Member
i believe there is a group rolling over from tampa. think it was AntiheightPunk and 727COBRA

AntiheightPunk's car is still down but I should have my wheel issue fixed this afternoon. A nice bath and vacuum before tomorrow and she'll be ready. Anyone who is heading from Clw/Tpa area PM me

RedDemon91

Established Member
Awesome, thanks. I'm gonna go so I can get my truck washed because it's in dire need of a washing. Is anyone else actually gonna show up a few hours early for the car wash besides me? If so, perhaps we can do the car wash, and maybe grab food or something at Waterford Lakes since the actual meet itself won't be until 6:30? Just a thought, gives some of the members a chance to meet each other and socialize a little bit before hand.

Users who are viewing this thread