May 4th is hereby declared "Help SVTP day"

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
do your duty...click on 5 ads Friday, May 4th to support the site!

True, there are a few member that I hate and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, but that's not the point. The point is I enjoy exploring the depths of some you guys sheer stupidity and ignorance. There are 3 in particular that are so dumb, I think it would be a mistake to classify you as human.

But it is your constitutional right to be dumb and erase all doubts with your comments, so keep talking! And while you're at it, click on an ad!

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Patting yourself on the back under the guise of helping the site, all while bad mouthing members...
15f94e8890e3be52f075974c8d3183b0.jpg

Machdup1

Established Member

True, there are a few member that I hate and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, but that's not the point. The point is I enjoy exploring the depths of some you guys sheer stupidity and ignorance. There are 3 in particular that are so dumb, I think it would be a mistake to classify you as human.

But it is your constitutional right to be dumb and erase all doubts with your comments, so keep talking! And while you're at it, click on an ad!
Mods, I’ll PayPal $100.00 to the site server fund if you ban OP for a month. You could extend his ban for a month for every other member that donates the same. Just PM me if we have a deal.

KingBlack

Established Member
Mods, I’ll PayPal $100.00 to the site server fund if you ban OP for a month. You could extend his ban for a month for every other member that donates the same. Just PM me if we have a deal.
ill make you a deal. send me the money and I'll go away for 6 weeks. I'll even sign a contract.

pm me.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

5 Star thread. Would read again.

Op why don’t you name the names and grow a pair. And I like the way you support the site by becoming a premium member. Well done.

Even by your standards this is one stupid thread.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Careful you might trigger him.

Op why don’t you name the names and grow a pair. And I like the way you support the site by becoming a premium member. Well done.

C'mon man, why send money and actually contribute when you can make threads and click a few sponsor ads, that does a lot more!

KingBlack

Established Member

this isn't smackdown, so I try to follow the rules. but don't worry, you aren't on the list. I defiantly wouldn't classify you as human, which is a requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread