May 7th, Saturday Slidell Cruise To Biloxi Beach Day.

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
also who is meeting in slidell. shaker3 myself, danny, who else. todd your group from baton rouge area in for that. the best part is cruisin in together.

MrsSCREAMnCOBRA

1BADGRL
Established Member
Hello all... I have officially registered and will no longer be a lurker or steal my husband's name :rolling:

Doesn't look like we'll make Biloxi after all. The cars need some TLC (mine especially) and hopefully I'll be installing an early mother's day gift or two. We'll definately be out later though if any of you who are meeting in slidell wanna stop in on your way back home.

~Angela

MrsSCREAMnCOBRA

1BADGRL
Established Member
By the way, for those of you who are meeting at the McDonalds... the exit number off I-10 is 263. It's right outside my office window.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
why doesn't everyone try to make it to the lakefront on sunday's. Usually a ton of mustangs out there. we meet in the parking lot across from joes crabshack at about 4 usually on sundays. I have the mineral grey coupe and i'll have a mineral grey vert with me.

mikestoyz

Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
why doesn't everyone try to make it to the lakefront on sunday's. Usually a ton of mustangs out there. we meet in the parking lot across from joes crabshack at about 4 usually on sundays. I have the mineral grey coupe and i'll have a mineral grey vert with me.
too many "hey bras" and ricers out there...

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
joemayo, aint sure yet, but around noon, just look for 93 black lightning, a few newer ones. up between grand in gulport and treasure bay area around 1230 or so. stop in.

todd, baton rouge group call me in the am 985 285 7628 let me know if yall are coming thru slidell, and what time plz.

Last edited:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Joe...meet at the service drive of T-bay....You should see us around 1:30 or so. Look for a lowered silver Lightning and a white Lightning w/ white rims.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
mikestoyz said:
too many "hey bras" and ricers out there...

Couple 9 second mustangs that hang with me too. Also a guy on this forum that has a viper with a blower on it. Hey bras and ricers don't bother me.

DEADEYE

Banned
Domestics out number the ricers like 10 to 1 out there across from Joes crabshack. It's no carshow mind you, but we all just hang out and enjoy the company. We never have less than 2 Cobras out there, there's a few nice modded mustang GT's ( a real nicely kept black one), an awesome red Mach 1 (Shaker3), a nice blue 5.0 notch back (the best looking ones imo), a few F-body's, even a couple of exotics (Gillardo, lotus and the occasional Ferrari)
BTW, the ricers that do hang out (like all 2 of them) are pretty cool too.

Last edited:

mikestoyz

Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
Couple 9 second mustangs that hang with me too. Also a guy on this forum that has a viper with a blower on it. Hey bras and ricers don't bother me.
are the guys from outlaw performance they ones you speak of?

Do you know Bill with the 96 GT?

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
yup...i know little bill. I actually drove his car one day at the track. Actually a few times. He's always in baton rouge though. Never really comes down here. I'm actually part of outlaws shop. <~~~~Brian

mikestoyz

Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
yup...i know little bill. I actually drove his car one day at the track. Actually a few times. He's always in baton rouge though. Never really comes down here. I'm actually part of outlaws shop. <~~~~Brian
cool, I remember the group from when I used to hit the lakefront..

Someone had the vortech on the silver coupe, then I think there was a maroon coupe...and maybe a white one.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Maybe a stupid question, I've never been to the lakefront. How do I get there from the Hammond area? Sounds like it might be worth it to drive out on a weekend.

mikestoyz

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Maybe a stupid question, I've never been to the lakefront. How do I get there from the Hammond area? Sounds like it might be worth it to drive out on a weekend.
We will have to head there soon then.

Basically, take the causeway, turn left at the first MAJOR light which is by the exxon station and is called west esplanade.

Take that all the way down till you get to lake avenue(a stop sign). Make a left. Take it to the levee to old hammond hwy. Make a right, cross the canal, dodge some potholes and at the light by the old canal villere make a left. That road brings you onto the lake front and joes crabshack is right at the start on your left and the parking lots with the worthwhile cars are on your right.

SHAKER3

Established Member
its not hard to get there...from Hammond take I-10 east to the I-610/I-10 split and take I-610 east and about a quarter mile up on the right you'll see the West End Blvd exit take this exit and just drive staight north until you come to the lake. The last red light before the lake is Robert E Lee Blvd. Continue straight ahead and off to the left you'll see Joe's Crab Shack we're usually in the parking lot across the street from Joes.
I won't be able to get out there until the 29th of this month so if you plan to come then give me a pm and I'll give you my cell number and if you get lost I'll try and talk you to us. :beer: We're usually out there after 2 pm.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
That'll work. I would like to come hang out w/ ya'l and see the rides around that area. Let me know when the best time is Mike and we'll go together from the Mandeville exit.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I had the silver coupe with the vortech on it. You didnt' see it progress. LOL. Was a 347 with a T trim. Full cage and all. Got rid of it for a 98 cobra and then bought my 03.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
I had the silver coupe with the vortech on it. You didnt' see it progress. LOL. Was a 347 with a T trim. Full cage and all. Got rid of it for a 98 cobra and then bought my 03.
You talking to me?

Users who are viewing this thread