May 7th, Saturday Slidell Cruise To Biloxi Beach Day.

mikestoyz

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
You talking to me?
nah me.

I remember coming down clearview about 5 years ago when I lived on the southshore and you came up behind me and I heard the S trim...
I was freaked that 2 coupes had S trims on them...

MrsSCREAMnCOBRA

1BADGRL
Established Member
Hey guys, we had a nice turnout Saturday night at Hobby Lobby in Slidell. 20 mustangs ended up showing, 5 of which were cobras & 1 lightning, plus some ex-owners. We all wanna meet up in Slidell and cruise to the lakefront on Sunday, June 5th. Would ya'll be up for that?

It's awesome rolling down I-10 with a crowd like that.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'm out on the lake every sunday. I have a mineral grey coupe. It's going in for the Wonderful Head tick. So hopefully i have it back by then. And then Fu** a warranty the kenne bell is going on.

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
mrsscreamncobra, what time did yall show saturday we were there from 530-800 didnt see anyone so we took off. june 5th would be good.

Last edited:

MrsSCREAMnCOBRA

1BADGRL
Established Member
wayne's93 said:
mrsscreamncobra, what time did yall show saturday we were there from 530-800 didnt see anyone so we took off. june 5th would be good.

We got there at about 8:15, and there were two people there calling me to find out where we were at. Everyone else showed up shortly thereafter, and we all left at about 12:30. We were way in the back, next to HL. A few of us got a little rowdy back there, but we weren't harrassed by SPD at all. It was a good time.

By the way... I have a friend from Metairie who comes to Slidell with a black '93 Lightning, other than him I haven't seen one of those around here. Do you take it out much?? You may have seen me around town, I have a white '01GT with Saleen rims and a cobra R hood, the license plate says 1BADGRL.

Last edited:

myth

Established Member
Im sorry I could not show up saturday. I was looking forward to meeting some new people. I would like to try to make it the 5th.

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
i havent seen that white gt. i dont take the truck out much, i have a white 04 mach i drive a little more. who is your friend in metarie? is it beaux? we get together with our lightning club often.

MrsSCREAMnCOBRA

1BADGRL
Established Member
wayne's93 said:
i havent seen that white gt. i dont take the truck out much, i have a white 04 mach i drive a little more. who is your friend in metarie? is it beaux? we get together with our lightning club often.

Yep, he's good friends with (and works for) my boss. He's in & outta here all summer and during school breaks. His truck is pretty clean.

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
MrsSCREAMnCOBRA said:
Yep, he's good friends with (and works for) my boss. He's in & outta here all summer and during school breaks. His truck is pretty clean.
yes it is nice, tell him wayne said hi. my brother manages the mardi gras imports, which i think is next door to where yall work. he has the red r/t out there.

MrsSCREAMnCOBRA

1BADGRL
Established Member
wayne's93 said:
yes it is nice, tell him wayne said hi. my brother manages the mardi gras imports, which i think is next door to where yall work. he has the red r/t out there.

Ah, I know that truck well... it's nice also (for a dodge). How many people are in your lightning group? Ya'll all need to come out on the 5th. I'll tell Beaux about it too.

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
we have about 15 lightnings that get togehter, they visit this sight as well. we dont all make it at one time, usually 7-10 of us. i will post june 5th on the lightning sight as well.

Users who are viewing this thread