Maybe A Bit More Popular Than The MSM Would Care To Admit

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My father and brother were at the game. They heard nothing but cheers. I just asked him. I was supposed to be there, but priorities kicked in this weekend. I went to last years game and it was amazing.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
My father and brother were at the game. They heard nothing but cheers. I just asked him. I was supposed to be there, but priorities kicked in this weekend. I went to last years game and it was amazing.

@GT Premi said those were boos and jeers. All his ****book friends told him so.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
You know most of that has nothing to do with Trump, right? Large corporations do not decide to spend hundreds of millions or billions of dollars on a whim. They spend years making those budgetary decisions. You may want to go fact check that.
You're trying to make a case that it was because of Obama that things are going well now. In a way you would be correct; because Obama gtfo of office the economy has improved. So, yes, thank you Obama for not running for a third term

Say something about the Cheetoh in Charge, and the snowflake alt-righters immediately form Voltron. SMH
i think it's more of the deciet you're trying to shovel out that riles people up more than the actual subject. Nobody likes a liar or a fool.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
You're trying to make a case that it was because of Obama that things are going well now. In a way you would be correct; because Obama gtfo of office the economy has improved. So, yes, thank you Obama for not running for a third term

i think it's more of the deciet you're trying to shovel out that riles people up more than the actual subject. Nobody likes a liar or a fool.
I’d love to purge said fool.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
+1... There is so much to be upset about. I'd be boo'ing the hell out of him if I were there.

--Increased border security--40% fewer illegal crossings.
--Lowest unemployment since May 2007.
--US Companys reinvesting at home vs. oversees:
-SoftBank $50B
-Exxon $20B
-Hyundai $3.1B
-Apple $1B
-Chrysler $1B
-GM $1B
-Bayer AG $1B
-Toyota $600M
-LG $250M
--Record-breaking DOW performance
--$180B+ budget surplus in April '17
--Consumer confidence index highest since year 2000.
--30+ pieces of legislation signed/passed since Inauguration.
--Axed TPP
--$100 million given to Flint Mi in March of '17 over the water crisis that started in 2014 under Obama.
--Energy independence. Dakota pipeline access which was halted under Obama has been reversed under Trump.

Other than the 30+ pieces of legislation... these achievements posted above are not political.

What's not to like?

Just needed to quote this because all that winning makes me feel fuzzy inside.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
According to people that were at the stadium, the media up-played the cheering. The people that were at the game are saying the booing was way louder than what's in that video. Besides, who would think they'd be booing ROTC kids? That's quite the reach.

They announced the ROTC first and there was 8-10 of them there. Only a ungrateful moron would boo under those circumstances.

RichM1983

Established Member
I watched the game on ESPN. The boos were very obvious and my surround sound is a cheap shitty one...

jleews6

Established Member
Honestly, you can hate the guy because that's your right but why spout out stupid stuff and make yourself look bad just because you hate the man.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Honestly, you can hate the guy because that's your right but why spout out stupid stuff and make yourself look bad just because you hate the man.
Just checked some of my Fidelity Funds, for the last year they just keep earning and earning and earning... Thanks Barry O'B for rolling out of the White House and T-Man for pissing off all the people that think he's racist and mental! Dow 25,386. WINNING!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
You know most of that has nothing to do with Trump, right? Large corporations do not decide to spend hundreds of millions or billions of dollars on a whim. They spend years making those budgetary decisions. You may want to go fact check that.

His policies (deregulation) have been a big contributing factor for the market. I have listened to sitting CEOs (not former, current) applaud the deregulation and have attributed the market explosion in 2017, to deregulation. He does deserve some credit, regardless of how you feel. The tax bill is only going to help maintain the momentum. Corporations have responded quite well.

Democrats and the media gave Obama credit for pulling us out of the recession. Trump deserves the same consideration.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
His policies (deregulation) have been a big contributing factor for the market. I have listened to sitting CEOs (not former, current) applaud the deregulation and have attributed the market explosion in 2017, to deregulation. He does deserve some credit, regardless of how you feel. The tax bill is only going to help maintain the momentum. Corporations have responded quite well.

Democrats and the media gave Obama credit for pulling us out of the recession. Trump deserves the same consideration.
You'll never hear it! Even Fox News doesn't mention much about the robust economy. Close to 9000 point Dow increase in Trumps first year. For a comparison for the year Nov 2015 to election month Nov 2016 the Dow gained 1250 under O Barry.

RichM1983

Established Member
I'll take the word of people that I am related to actually being at the game, over a shitty sound system... Call me crazy.

I agree if people were there and said cheering was more pronounced that is fine. However, millions were watching on ESPN and no matter what it sounded like in person the people watching would have heard what I heard.

Users who are viewing this thread