Maybe A Bit More Popular Than The MSM Would Care To Admit

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Actually my cousin, a former executive for Coke, and I were discussing this the other day. She has always kept up with former friends and colleagues, accordingly as soon as the Trump announced plans for the new tax bill most companies started running the numbers and preparing operational changes should it pass. Once it did, the prepared changes were announced as you saw as well as allocations such as bonuses.

You talk out of your ass more than anyone I’ve ever seen on this site.
What the **** are you talkin about? You are making his argument for him.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Actually my cousin, a former executive for Coke, and I were discussing this the other day. She has always kept up with former friends and colleagues, accordingly as soon as the Trump announced plans for the new tax bill most companies started running the numbers and preparing operational changes should it pass. Once it did, the prepared changes were announced as you saw as well as allocations such as bonuses.

You talk out of your ass more than anyone I’ve ever seen on this site.

Uh huh. So you agree with my post and validated it.

The smart is strong with you isn't it?

What the **** are you talkin about? You are making his argument for him.

Exactly.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Fixed ****ers, thought I had a multi quote going on and screwed the pooch. On the flip side it was a wonderful shit.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
+1... There is so much to be upset about. I'd be boo'ing the hell out of him if I were there.

--Increased border security--40% fewer illegal crossings.
--Lowest unemployment since May 2007.
--US Companys reinvesting at home vs. oversees:
-SoftBank $50B
-Exxon $20B
-Hyundai $3.1B
-Apple $1B
-Chrysler $1B
-GM $1B
-Bayer AG $1B
-Toyota $600M
-LG $250M
--Record-breaking DOW performance
--$180B+ budget surplus in April '17
--Consumer confidence index highest since year 2000.
--30+ pieces of legislation signed/passed since Inauguration.
--Axed TPP
--$100 million given to Flint Mi in March of '17 over the water crisis that started in 2014 under Obama.
--Energy independence. Dakota pipeline access which was halted under Obama has been reversed under Trump.

Other than the 30+ pieces of legislation... these achievements posted above are not political.

What's not to like?
I have a good friend and attorney that hates Trump. He is determined to claim he has done more harm than good, and is a liar.

Hmmmm; please back that up with facts.

Compared to Obama, Trump is doing an amazing job. Trump isn't a politician, is not well spoken, and has made a lot of bad personal decisions in his life. Guess what, everyone can fit in that description.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Brutal Metal

Established Member
You know most of that has nothing to do with Trump, right? Large corporations do not decide to spend hundreds of millions or billions of dollars on a whim. They spend years making those budgetary decisions. You may want to go fact check that.
Oprah is gonna need some help with her campaign, why don't you get a head start on that...

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
On phone taking a shit, my apologies...meant for Premi as we can all tell his brain is underdeveloped.

Says the guy who can't even get something as simple as a quote right...

On another note; who are y'all trying to convince? Yourselves? LOL at all the stupid insults. Say something about the Cheetoh in Charge, and the snowflake alt-righters immediately form Voltron. SMH

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Says the guy who can't even get something as simple as a quote right...

On another note; who are y'all trying to convince? Yourselves? LOL at all the stupid insults. Say something about the Cheetoh in Charge, and the snowflake alt-righters immediately form Voltron. SMH
How did your conversation go with the mods, Chumply?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
E3213AEC-BC30-4FAF-81FE-2104EF334DD6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread