McGreggor Fight

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
It wasn't a choke hold and he didn't stop breathing. There's so much stupid packed into so few words I wouldn't know where to begin.
No disrespect, but let me put you in a guillotine and then tell me it isn't a choke. I may not cut off your ability to breath and completely suffocate you, but the blood flow to your brain will be restricted, and you will pass out.

The brain not receiving blood shuts down its ability to obtain oxygen. It is essentially a choke unless the opponent cannot get to the jugular. At that point it is a face crank if the neck is not reached. Then you get a broken jaw.

Passing out is the better of the two options.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
No disrespect, but let me put you in a guillotine and then tell me it isn't a choke. I may not cut off your ability to breath and completely suffocate you, but the blood flow to your brain will be restricted, and you will pass out.

The brain not receiving blood shuts down its ability to obtain oxygen. It is essentially a choke unless the opponent cannot get to the jugular. At that point it is a face crank if the neck is not reached. Then you get a broken jaw.

Passing out is the better of the two options.

I've been in many guillotines....that wasn't one. Guillotine chokes are from the front. KN had him from the back.

Neither Khabib's forearms or hands were under the throat so it wasn't a choke. That was a neck crank. In order to choke the air supply off you need to be under the chin. In order to cut off the carotid arteries and do a blood choke you need to be around both sides of the neck. KN had him around the side of the face. That's a neck crank.....they ****ing hurt but it's not a choke. The NSAC even listed the submission as a neck crank.

Conor-McGregor-Choke-1543044.jpg

Does anyone else have anything utterly stupid and ignorant to say?

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member

So what you're saying is you have a lot of experience taking it from the front and back tribal bro. It's okay, we get it. No one's going to judge you openly. Only behind close doors and in PM's to each other.

raustin0017

Established Member
Wanna bet?

Sure...I bet I'm right. It'll be easier for a truck load of immigrants to sneak on Air Force One and have dinner with DT than a pissed off Russian who had three team mates arrested after a brawl to gain entry to USA. His title should and will be stripped. #imrightyouarewrong

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Sure...I bet I'm right. It'll be easier for a truck load of immigrants to sneak on Air Force One and have dinner with DT than a pissed off Russian who had three team mates arrested after a brawl to gain entry to USA. His title should and will be stripped. #imrightyouarewrong

You sound like a diehard WWE fan. You realize most of this shit that goes on outside the ring is just staged right?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I've been in many guillotines....that wasn't one. Guillotine chokes are from the front. KN had him from the back.

Neither Khabib's forearms or hands were under the throat so it wasn't a choke. That was a neck crank. In order to choke the air supply off you need to be under the chin. In order to cut off the carotid arteries and do a blood choke you need to be around both sides of the neck. KN had him around the side of the face. That's a neck crank.....they ****ing hurt but it's not a choke. The NSAC even listed the submission as a neck crank.

View attachment 1520845

So what I said was ignorant and stupid?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I thought you were serious for a sec
200.gif

Blown 89

Established Member
Ironsnake "one went into a choke hold, McGregor stopped breathing,"

A choke hold wasn't applied so MCgregor didn't stop breathing.

At that point you came in and got all keyboard warrior on me: "let me put you in a guillotine and then tell me it isn't a choke"

Yeah, that's all fine and good except he wasn't in a guillotine so what's your point and how is that relevant? It appears you didn't read the discussion and are trying to back your way out of that error.

Users who are viewing this thread