Solopony

Established Member
DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

Mine is obviously the mustang and his a the 350 track package. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
It's in the works I think tint,lower and wide bullits on the back and it's done look wise.

dont put bullitts on there, it is such a played out look and bullitts look horrible now with all the other rim combos out now. Throw some nice chrome FR500s or some chrome saleens on it

Solopony

Established Member
dont put bullitts on there, it is such a played out look and bullitts look horrible now with all the other rim combos out now. Throw some nice chrome FR500s or some chrome saleens on it

We'll see i guess I was enticed that i could have 10.5's and rubber for pretty cheap. I also like the polished Rousch 5 spoke wheels a lot.

onemean460

Established Member
I would have laughed at you ****! lol

I really just kidding nice pics man what are you shooting with? are you using a tripod I assume? sick cars!

Solopony

Established Member
I like the color it looks like you need a grill delete kit.
I need to do something. I really like the fact the car doesn't have an emblem anywhere though. I need to order the piece so you can't see the bumper support. The color was really the fact I pulled the trigger on a Mustang, but 65k miles of daily driving and a lot of autocrossing on slicks and I still love the car.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
If I can be critical for a minute, You gotta fix the exhaust tips. Save you money and buy nice cat-back (( MAC )) or just buy a complete set of exhaust tips than weld on tips.

btw: My dad was born in South Bend, IN. My grandfather played football for Notre Dame.

Last edited:

Solopony

Established Member
If I can be critical for a minute, You gotta fix the exhaust tips. Save you money and buy nice cat-back (( MAC )) or just buy a complete set of exhaust tips than weld on tips.

btw: My dad was born in South Bend, IN. My grandfather played football for Notre Dame.

I've never liked how the tips looked. It is actually a borla stinger catback and i took a rubber mallet to push them in as far it would go. If anyone has any experience with the way their borla fit together shoot me an idea. I'd hardly say that the exhaust isn't quality(it was like 700$ new my buddy bought it for a mach 1 that he ended up trading in and sold it to me for like 250). I LOVE the way it sounds. That's cool your grandpa played there I am big fan and tailgate for every home game.

Users who are viewing this thread