me vs. 720whp Z06

venomws6

Established Member
More more more more more more more more more more more........

Plz plz plz plz plz

lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The camera truck sounds NICE! What model is it?

That Camaro is one BAD car. Man is that thing quick. As well it should be making that kind of power. We definitely do need to see more vids. :rockon:

NEMESISVETTE

Established Member
Not to sure I seenT a race. Looked like 1 gear fun. Hell didnt look like the vette even finished his gear before he let out. Need more room and atleast a gear change to call it a race. Fast and nice sounding Camaro though.

98BlackSVT

Established Member
yeah that car is sick.......i saw a pic of a 20 dollar bill in front of the turbo inlet and holy god that is a big ass turbo.......i thought you were selling your car dom??

TORQJNKY

Not to sure I seenT a race. Looked like 1 gear fun. Hell didnt look like the vette even finished his gear before he let out. Need more room and atleast a gear change to call it a race. Fast and nice sounding Camaro though.

That's what happens when you get just get left wondering why your car seemed like it didn't move when the car next to you just put bus lenghts on you. Either it was a bad honk off start or the Camaro is a bad mofo. I think it's the second scenario.

Last edited:

fuller

Established Member
I remember the car from TX2K9, very sick

TX2K9185.jpg

TX2K9186.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread