Me Vs. Srt-4

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
XxsvtkidxX said:
i know....my friends srt-4 owns me from a dig and a roll.......but thats his stage 2 with a gt40 turbo....that fu*er flies

Yea my bro is talking about going stage 2 come spring time. I know as soon as that happens i am gonna have to get some more mods because he will own me if i keep my same setup.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
nates03L said:
Yea my bro is talking about going stage 2 come spring time. I know as soon as that happens i am gonna have to get some more mods because he will own me if i keep my same setup.
Stage2 in a srt4 is not shit...i have stage1 and i will beat the hell out of a stage2 srt4..But its not as powerful as my truck was...

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
MOORESPEED said:
With all that said, just remember. Theres always going to be a lil bitty 4cyl car out there thats going to beat your big ole Ford pick-up that has a supercharged 5.4 under the hood. Sorry. Shit happens :thumbsup:

Well no shit Sherlock. Tony, did you read ALL of my post. I said that it has already happened to me, which was actually not a big deal to me. And there's always the chance of my big ole Ford pick-up smoking the hell out of one of those light as a feather, 4cyl cars. It's just still funny as hell when the truck owns any car. Period. Do you friggin' understand???????

Tony, you must have a special place in your heart for them lil cars. Have you been playing too many of those racing video games? LOL. :poke:

Last edited:

MOORESPEED

Established Member
nastynivek said:
Well no shit Sherlock. Tony, did you read ALL of my post. I said that it has already happened to me, which was actually not a big deal to me. And there's always the chance of my big ole Ford pick-up smoking the hell out of one of those light as a feather, 4cyl cars. It's just still funny as hell when the truck owns any car. Period. Do you friggin' understand???????

Tony, you must have a special place in your heart for them lil cars. Have you been playing too many of those racing video games? LOL. :poke:

All I was saying is it doesnt matter if its your big ole Ford pick-up or a little 4cyl. theres always going to be somethingelse faster. Thats all I said :shrug:
I think you might have the special place in your heart for them little ricer cars seeing that you put a wing on the back of a big ole Ford pick-up and yes I like all kinds of cars. Heres just a few 4cyls. that Ive owned:
- 85 Mustang SVO 2.3 turbo : 12.60's
- 93 Honda prelude : 13.6
- 89 honda civic : 13.4 ( this car was bought, and built with mods for under $1200!!!!! Would have probably gone 12's with slicks.
- 91 honda CRX : 12.80's ( would have been 11's but sold the built motor)
:-D

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
damn i was actually surprised on how well the srt4 did...but of course im not surprised that you still beat him. when i was getting my truck dyno'd, an srt4 was on before me and all stock it threw down 259whp....which shocked me because it was all stock and from factory they were rated at 240base. i like the vids tho, burnouts are always fun to watch! sweet vids!

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
yea 260 on one of those little cars is a hell of a lot. Once it gets warmer out im gonna get him from a dig and see how well he does!

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
nates03L said:
yea 260 on one of those little cars is a hell of a lot. Once it gets warmer out im gonna get him from a dig and see how well he does!

vid it as well! i need to start taking my dvd cam out because i always seem to get into races....but i got burned the other night be a fricken evo mr....that bitch was bad! and it was a roll...!!! killed me...pulled like a bike. come to find out at the next light the lil bastard ran an 11 in it...then asked me if i wanted to go at the light....i was so down just to see the awd launch...and he still burned all 4 tires. that car was sick and only my 2nd loss...

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
ya man just keep your camera with you, i do almost all the time. Except now cause it would probably freeze. I will definately vid the race gonna you know im gonna kick his ass.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
simshahh said:
vid it as well! i need to start taking my dvd cam out because i always seem to get into races....but i got burned the other night be a fricken evo mr....that bitch was bad! and it was a roll...!!! killed me...pulled like a bike. come to find out at the next light the lil bastard ran an 11 in it...then asked me if i wanted to go at the light....i was so down just to see the awd launch...and he still burned all 4 tires. that car was sick and only my 2nd loss...
i got on vid me raceing a 12 sec evo from a dig on my F1's from last febuary... he was a little suprised to see me next to him as he launched and shift into 2nd. then as soon as he shifted to 3rd i started walking him, it was bad for him. and i had snow tires in the back of the truck and my stereo system in the cab so i had about 250 extra pounds in the truck when i raced him :rolling:

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
PearlBlue L said:
i got on vid me raceing a 12 sec evo from a dig on my F1's from last febuary... he was a little suprised to see me next to him as he launched and shift into 2nd. then as soon as he shifted to 3rd i started walking him, it was bad for him. and i had snow tires in the back of the truck and my stereo system in the cab so i had about 250 extra pounds in the truck when i raced him :rolling:

hey i dont wanna hear it you bastard you got a KB!!! jk im jealous...let me go pout cuz i dont have a kb...ass.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
simshahh said:
hey i dont wanna hear it you bastard you got a KB!!! jk im jealous...let me go pout cuz i dont have a kb...ass.
i had an unported eaton at the time.. just some lakewood traction bars and let some air out of the tires with the built engine and a 6# lower

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
MOORESPEED said:
All I was saying is it doesnt matter if its your big ole Ford pick-up or a little 4cyl. theres always going to be somethingelse faster. Thats all I said :shrug:
I think you might have the special place in your heart for them little ricer cars seeing that you put a wing on the back of a big ole Ford pick-up and yes I like all kinds of cars. Heres just a few 4cyls. that Ive owned:
- 85 Mustang SVO 2.3 turbo : 12.60's
- 93 Honda prelude : 13.6
- 89 honda civic : 13.4 ( this car was bought, and built with mods for under $1200!!!!! Would have probably gone 12's with slicks.
- 91 honda CRX : 12.80's ( would have been 11's but sold the built motor)
:-D

Nope, I don't give a rat's ass about those 4 bangers, but by looking at the list of 4 bangers that you've owned, you really do have a special place in your heart for those types of cars. Good for you. To each his own...
And since you're just, Oh-So-Concerned...
I didn't put a wing on my truck. The wing is a mod that I personally wouldn't have done. It was there when I bought it. I bought the L in July of 2001 and I've NEVER had anyone say "...nice truck, except for that awful wing...". IF you like the "wing" that's on my tonneau SO MUCH I'll give to you as a Christmas present. Maybe you can mount it on one of your ricemobiles. LOL. Does that sound good to ya?

BTW, Merry Christmas to ya. :beer:

Last edited:

LightningMAS

Banned
our truck is the fastest truck on the planet.. if our truck was lighter like the 4 bangers, with alot of HP.. then our truck would be so frickin fast.

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
XxsvtkidxX said:
hey bro don't worry all about the street racing if its fun to you than keep doing it...shit i always stop traffic on the highway to dig race or go to low speeds for a nice roll race. anyways keep those vids coming....

Moron... :rollseyes

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
XxsvtkidxX said:
hey bro don't worry all about the street racing if its fun to you than keep doing it...you saw my vid i posted online...shit i always stop traffic on the highway to dig race or go to low speeds for a nice roll race. anyways keep those vids coming....and i'll show you guys more vids of me when it stops snowing! and spring time comes........nate what mods do you have done to your truck?? and times @ the track if n e? i'm heading to chicago,IL december 17th for the halo 2 regonal tournaments!! i wanna see all those bad ass cars there...plus my uncle lives in elgin

this may be the most ignorant thing i've heard on this site in a while :poke:

GLHS837

Established Member
simshahh said:
. when i was getting my truck dyno'd, an srt4 was on before me and all stock it threw down 259whp....which shocked me because it was all stock and from factory they were rated at 240base. i like the vids tho, burnouts are always fun to watch! sweet vids!

Seeing as how your in Colorado, Im betting that the correction factor was wacked on that run. 259 stock is way, way outta there. Actual factory rating is 230, and thats the usual number seen on the dyno, maybe 235 tops.

See, and being from high up, I'm sure you know this, but for those flatlanders out there, there is a correction factor you enter into the dyno, to compensate for the fact that there is less atmospheric pressure to work with, brings the numbers back in line with sea level.

Now, with turbo and blown motors, they make their own amtospheric pressure, boost:) This will throw off the numbers if you use either the regular factor, or one close to it.

Users who are viewing this thread