Mean has a new car?!?!?!

Joe5.0

Established Member
HeHeHe ull Know bye tmmrw. Ball is in our court though. I personally am not going to be able to sleep tonight and i dont even own the car lol im 16. :)

Joe5.0

Established Member
lol no bidding here. Bickford motors. Lol peter. Its a big chance this will happen either way were happy. HeHeHe :)

Joe5.0

Established Member
some corvettes, cobras, expeditions, explores, thunderbirds, saleens every once in a while.

(Hint:)its a 2003 :)

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
its still broke and they still dont have the motor its ridiculous there saying next friday at the absolute latest.So no im not taking it #1 because it will probly rain and #2 it may not be ours anymore. :)

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
Actually i went to the site to see what they had and i am thinking it's one of those:

Mach 1
or
Vert Saleen

C Weil

Established Member
Better be the Mach!

Did you ever find out who's doing the work on the motor, Mean? I have a feeling I know who it is and I don't like it. You should call up Carb Conn and find out who's doing the machine work.

Either way, congrats!! Now what the hell is it?

Tylerb59

Established Member
I was at Carb Connection today to watch a friend dyno his Supra. I asked about the Saleen and they said they're waiting on a machine shop to deliver, and the guy running the show is / was pretty ill enough that he was in the hospital for a bit.

I don't know if I was talking to Alex or whoever (younger guy who runs dyno) but he also said all of the good local machine shops are booked solid and CC's side of the project only takes a good 2 days, they're just waiting to get the parts back.

I went in the back and saw the car, it's behind that puke ugly v6 with Cobra badges, chrome fenders and decals. The hood was down and the top up, so I couldn't tell if the motor was in or not.

That's the latest ...

Joe5.0

Established Member
Its official Just bought a black, twin screw supercharged, covertible, 2003 Saleen
S-281SC with 3,100 miles. Full Saleen interior, Saleen 13inch brakes, magnaflow exhaust not a ding dent scratch nothin absolutely mint. Not cursed and is way beeter looking. Full option saleen, hood, 3 piece spoiler, roll bar , tono cover, boost and intercooler guages, 5spd. We a happy as hell.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Its official Just bought a black, twin screw supercharged, covertible, 2003 Saleen
S-281SC with 3,100 miles. Full Saleen interior, Saleen 13inch brakes, magnaflow exhaust not a ding dent scratch nothin absolutely mint. Not cursed and is way beeter looking. Full option saleen, hood, 3 piece spoiler, roll bar , tono cover, boost and intercooler guages, 5spd. We a happy as hell.

Can't see it, but playing the trumpet right now:pepper:

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread