Meanwhile in Canada

Bigggy

Established Member
Took out the Cobra out of storage on Saturday.

IMG_20140412_125421.jpg

And on Sunday.........

IMG_20140413_112103_1.jpg

I hate winter..even if spring has already begun.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hate snow as well. Thank God it is gone for the season.

Do you drive your Cobra in the snow, or did it get caught out there by surprise.

sledneck696

Established Member
I'm in Kingston Ontario, had the car out this wkd. Snow is pretty well gone now although apparently they are calling for flurries tomorrow.

Bigggy

Established Member
It was in storage since the beginning of november. I have a beater to drive in the snow and the rain, only taking the cobra when its not so bad outside. It will stay parked for at least a week of two, so no surprise here ;).

04cobra88

Established Member
Still have 4 feet on snow , driveways are all mud and roads are covered in salt be a couple of months before mine sees the outside of the garage lol

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Another 2 weeks or so and I will pull mine out. Except I was supposed to install my return fuel system over the Winter and never got to it.

Not much you can do about the unexpected snow storms....just wait til it melts. The biggest concern I have is the damn salt and gravel they plaster all over the roads all Winter long here.

stangfreak

Established Member
Im glad we are done with snow here in ny. If I saw my cobra outside like that with the snow falling on top of it, I would have a heart attack

b_dike

Established Member
Not just in canada... here in missouri this weekend it was almost 80, then I wake up monday morning and it's snowing again. Thankfully my car goes back under the covers safe and sound in the garage every week.

stangfreak

Established Member
Snow isnt going to hurt it.

I know. My car doesn't see rain or snow =) Its how I like to keep it. 2003 cobra, 14,000 miles. My car looks better than it did when I bought it off the show room floor. From the door jams, to underneath the car, its mint. I cant see snow or rain go all over the car. Its my baby

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Love the stance on your car, looks good. Crazy how you guys get so much snow all of your yards are literally a mountain of snow. Also like how everyone has to have the driveway markers. I can deal with a little bit of snow but I couldnt deal with the amounts you guys get. Hopefully you get some warm weather soon!!

Bigggy

Established Member
For Op: c dla merde la mienne est encore serré pis probable pour un sale boute encore lolll

Haha lache pas ca va finir par fondre!

Love the stance on your car, looks good. Crazy how you guys get so much snow all of your yards are literally a mountain of snow. Also like how everyone has to have the driveway markers. I can deal with a little bit of snow but I couldnt deal with the amounts you guys get. Hopefully you get some warm weather soon!!

Thanks ! Actually there was twice that snow in front of the houses one week ago, a lot as melting thank god!

Users who are viewing this thread