Meanwhile in Oregon...

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Meh, I've been known to drool sometimes. I won't admit to crapping my shorts. Not saying it didn't happen, just not admitting to it.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Meh, I've been known to drool sometimes. I won't admit to crapping my shorts. Not saying it didn't happen, just not admitting to it.
Like it or not, the baton has just been passed to you as senior resident old fart.
Nice grocery cart.

passing-baton-wheelchair-old-199x300.jpg

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Ah, I think there's an older guy named Gary that just joined. I shall recruit him to protect my chronological youth!

blk02edge

Established Member
Has this turned into what they call Lemon party? I don't want to google to confirm

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Shit you guys , i cant even read the 4th and 5th pages ....
My sides hurt so ****ing bad , i can hardly breath , from laughing .

Fact is , the population south of Lane county , and east of the cascades north to washington , are real folks , that can and do all things that mean self reliant .
There are those exceptions of course .
I will go back and read the other2 pages , after my next bong hit .

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Shit you guys , i cant even read the 4th and 5th pages ....
My sides hurt so ****ing bad , i can hardly breath , from laughing .

Fact is , the population south of Lane county , and east of the cascades north to washington , are real folks , that can and do all things that mean self reliant .
There are those exceptions of course .
I will go back and read the other2 pages , after my next bong hit .
Glad we could entertain you Ashley. Now to @OETKB and @Smooth, never trust a fart.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I watched about half of that Bob. I'm still shaking my head at the stupidity. lol
Did you see the broad moving to the left/right of the pump and never getting her car positioned with the fill cap on the right side? Took her multiple tries before she finally figured it out. LOL.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
That vid is why women drivers scare the crap out of me.

My MIL has driven off with the pump handle still attached to her vehicle at least once that I know of. She also drove my JK wrangler almost two hours with the E brake engaged. She knew it, but just couldn't figure out how to release it (Handle right beside where she sites)
I really think most of them see things about how I do when I am in a hurry to do something and have had 4-5 beers.

scott_0

Established Member
I'm always weirded out when I go to Jersey and have to have my gas pumped for me, I'd rather do it myself, that way I know some dullard making minimum wage doesn't fill the tank of my tuned Mustang with 87 inadvertently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread