Medusa is being parted out

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hey everyone wanted to let yall know Medusa is being parted out and sold as a roller. Motor isn’t done yet but that’ll be sold too. Trying to keep the big items together. Aka blower setup. Trans setup. Etc etc. let me know if you’re interested in big ticket items off my car. If you’re curious of the build list here it is. No I know this isn’t a fs thread etc. but I’ve been in this site for over 18yrs I think. Wanted to put it out there

Attachments

• IMG_5671.jpeg
    IMG_5671.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_5672.png
    IMG_5672.png
    691.4 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_5673.png
    IMG_5673.png
    688.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_5674.png
    IMG_5674.png
    679.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_5675.png
    IMG_5675.png
    703.2 KB · Views: 169

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, wasn't expecting to hear this news. Medusa being parted out. Life definitely is full of twists and turns, so I, too, totally understand why you're doing this. I wish you well. You'll have other future opportunities, car wise. Hope you get your businesses to the levels you want.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Completely understand bud. I wish you the best in your venture for sure!
Thanks man
Wish I had the money for some of the stuff. Good luck…although you won’t have problems selling this stuff.
Thanks bud
Where are you located?
Spanish fort Alabama but I can make anything work
Wow, wasn't expecting to hear this news. Medusa being parted out. Life definitely is full of twists and turns, so I, too, totally understand why you're doing this. I wish you well. You'll have other future opportunities, car wise. Hope you get your businesses to the levels you want.
Yea I started detailing 3 yrs ago and it’s been amazing. And I wanna step it up even more as I retire from the cg in 2 yrs. In sept my wife started a custom candle business and I wanna support and make that bigger too. I’ll be back racing one year. The Mach 1 is so much fun and makes the most sense for us in life right now so she’s staying

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Sorry you have to close the chapter on Medusa. On to bigger and better things brother. Been following along for years.
Deets on the Mach 1 ?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Sorry you have to close the chapter on Medusa. On to bigger and better things brother. Been following along for years.
Deets on the Mach 1 ?
It’s not goodbye forever just for now. Maybe I’ll buy her back one day

Mach right now is pretty much stock. She’s staying around as it’s been a blast to mess with. Title in hand on it and I’ve had more fun with it than the racecar in the two months of ownership. Gonna do some small suspension changes shifter wheels and e85 tune

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice that you're going to keep the '21 Mach 1. I'd want to keep it, too, if I had to make a similar choice.

Stanger00

Established Member
I’m sorry to see this news about Medusa but I wish you the best with your business growth and soon retirement from CG. 2 years will go quick.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
This needs to be a for sale ad when you start selling Chris.
Lol oh I know. Words already out through social media so a lot of stuff is pending. Once I get the bulk items out I’ll be posting a real ad with pics and stuff. But the people who know me and this car is gonna weed out 90% of the tire kickers ya know. That’s why there isn’t prices. People are gonna read it and go omg that’ll be to expensive I won’t ask. Or hell ya the best parts I can buy for a discounted price

Users who are viewing this thread