Meet Big Bird - BBR's 2015 GT

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Recaro's will always be better as they are a racing seat but the stock ones I really liked and would be happy with.

Hmm...well your helping me save money with that comment..LOL! Yeah I agree..or at least in theory that the Recaro would be better. I've not tried the 2015 ones yet. Guess I'll do that soon. I think buying the car far away and driving it home is so much fun! You had an awesome trip! My current and previous Shelby were bought out of state and I loved the drive home. Looking forward to the GT purchase and drive home.

TGR96

Established Member
I know I am a little late to the party here, but great review on your first impressions of the S550! If I were to trade up for one, it would have to be yellow!

And one question, how tall are you? Just curious, since you referenced head room and reaching to the window switches. I'm a little hesitant to go test drive one because I am scared I'll want one! LOL

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I know I am a little late to the party here, but great review on your first impressions of the S550! If I were to trade up for one, it would have to be yellow!

And one question, how tall are you? Just curious, since you referenced head room and reaching to the window switches. I'm a little hesitant to go test drive one because I am scared I'll want one! LOL

I'm 5'9

Users who are viewing this thread