Meet Caroll Shelby at Lowes Auto fair!!

97whitevert

Established Member
Well I am one of guys that got his dash signed. And no there was no money involved to get him to do it. The stuff in his hand was actually business cards. He was rushed because of another obligation. I found him to be down to earth and easy to talk to. The first pic of him signing a car is my alloy 08gt500. The cool part is I didnt have to send off a part. He sat in my car. The money he gets for his signature goes to his charity correct?

Robbie- have you quit grinning yet? :D:beer::beer:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
That is cool...I met hime in 1999 at the Knottsberry Fords Forever Car Show. Even though there was a long line for signatures, there was a donation box of 20.00 for a sig. I had him sign an old poster of him in coveralls standing next to a GT350. He commented on how sharp he used to look. Cool guy imo and definitely his name is recognized worldwide with the Mustang

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not really into signatures like that, but it's pretty cool that you got him to do it for you. Might be worth something down the road I guess. Just be careful what you clean your dash. You don't want to rub that off. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread