Meet???

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Sorry guys, I didn't get a chance to get back on my comp on Friday. That walk-through took longer then I thought (couple hours). I did get the Leen out and yes, traction was a serious issue. Any time I get it over about 4100 rpms it just starts lighting up the tires.
I also took it up to Seattle for my girlfriend's brother's wedding. On the way home a silver vert (just a GT I think with body kit) tried me - that was fun! I think he liked it because after I blew by him the second time and he caught up he was waiving out the window.
I did see an 06 ZO6 traveling southbound when I was heading up there (yellow). It looked pretty nice. Too bad I was going the wrong way, I would like to see just how fast those things are in person!
Lets set something up for this next weekend - or this Friday (weather permitting). Krispy's in Poop-Wallup is OK with me.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Sounds like you guys are having the same probs I am. Just that extra cool air has turned my car into a beast. Roll-on too much in 3rd and she'll ripem loose. :burnout:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Considering it's tricky to drive during the evening hours:burnout: how does everyone feel about an late afternoon (or early afternoon) gathering on Saturday at XXX?

Christian

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
I am probably not going to be able to make saturday (I am going to have to work). I am thinking I will be at Krispy's on Friday though - around 7:30pm. -Poop-wallup

Joe5.0

Established Member
Saturday At XXX anytime would Be awesome. The guys over at Stangnet and MustangLife are trying to get a meet going to so check the west in both of those forums.

tsoccer3299

Established Member
hey im usually on the stangnet forums but heard you guys were trying to get something going too. I think we're going to meet up in federal way around 3pm saturday then go cruise, take some pictures, grab something to eat, dont quite know yet but go over and check out what we are trying to plan, be cool to get that many more stangs!

Users who are viewing this thread