Meet???

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
im from stangnet too, 281pony over there.

just stopping in to introduce myself. i registered here along time ago apparently.

04MystiCobra, do you live in lacey by chance? i think ive seen your car (at least its a mystichrome cobra with saleen rims) at the local autobody shop. just wondering if its you or not.

maybe ill see some of you tomorrow at gi joes. later, john

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Not me. I'm up in Maple Valley. Heard there was another down that way. Never seen it though. I'm always around Ft. Lewis though(work).

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
I am in Lacey. I wish I could go this afternoon, but I got called into work and it doesn't look like I am getting out of this place till 4!!! This sucks!

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
you can still make it if you want, there is another person who doesnt get off work until 4 as well. they are just going to call me, and figure out where we are at/heading to, then meet up there.

if you want to give me a call, i can tell you where we are at 4 pm. my cell is 360-888-6379, name is john.

04mystic, thats weird. i wouldnt think there is too many mystic cobra's with saleen rims around here. i think it has a body kit as well, i only saw it one time. kinda looked like a saleen kit.

see you guys later at gi joes

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
I have to go over to my sister's house for a family function at 6, so by the time I got home, got the car, and headed up to Federal Way, I would have to trun around and head back. I hate work!!! Having an hour commute doesn't help the situation either.
Anyway, thanks for the invite. Let me know how everything went.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
01Saleen said:
I have to go over to my sister's house for a family function at 6, so by the time I got home, got the car, and headed up to Federal Way, I would have to trun around and head back. I hate work!!! Having an hour commute doesn't help the situation either.
Anyway, thanks for the invite. Let me know how everything went.

One of these days, I have to see this thing:beer: I feel like I already have considering all that I've read about it here:thumbsup:

Well, I'm not able to make it either due to a family function. In-laws + Holiday = :bored: LOL

Christian

Joe5.0

Established Member
Good to see you Greg Car is looking GREAT. Thanks for all the helpful tips on the car. I may have to take that Ecam off your hands.

Anthony it was fun cruising dowm there together. Hehe Ive got u in 3rd, then once u hit 4th, uve got me. Car looks great with the White cobra r's BTW.

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
So jealous! All I could muster this weekend was a quick drive around on Sunday afternoon to pick some things up. Looks like it is going to be crumby weather for a bit too, so I guess I should be glad I got that.
Did a lot of guys show up?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey Dave, When is that thing supposed to be back. I'd like to come over and help with the install. BTW, you got hot water now? How'd that go?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Shawn, I do have hot water. I plumbed the heater as it sat. Temporarily have the exhasut ducting duct taped though. I'll finish it next week while I'm sitting at home.\

The blower will probably leave there middle of next week. I'll work on it the weekend of the 14th, football playoff schedules permitting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread