Meg's #21

Aceswild 02

Established Member
Hey guys,

I got the itch to polish up the Cobra yesterday and realized I was out of sealant. I snagged some M21 locally and after a couple of passes with some Power Finish I topped it with the M21.

I was pretty impressed with the ease of use. Went on very even and thin with the DA and came off super easy (smells pretty good too), with no streaking or blotching.

This is the first time I have used this sealant. Next month I am going to strip it and go with Wolfs Chemicals Body Wrap or Permanon Platinum, but I must say I like the M21 for anyone that wants to buy something local rather than ordering or just needs something in quick pinch like I did.

Curious as to what any of you guys thought about the M21 and how the durability is.

I did a test area prior to doing the whole car and immediately noticed a darker, deeper, wet look. Overall I would definately recommend this as a great OTC item, especially if it holds up decent.

some shots of the finish:
edit202jpg.jpg

edit201jpg.jpg

edit200jpg.jpg

edit199jpg.jpg

edit198jpg.jpg

edit197jpg.jpg

edit196jpg.jpg

edit195jpg.jpg

edit194jpg.jpg

flamedstang95

Gettin' Dirty
Established Member
DOOODE, you make black look awesome. Nice job and I'll definitely be looking to this after I do a good 2000 grit wet sand followed by M105 and M205, thanks for the tip

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Very underrated sealant

Looks good, nice and crisp but not as durable as other sealants

It is an expensive product and a little goes a long way

Aceswild 02

Established Member
DOOODE, you make black look awesome. Nice job and I'll definitely be looking to this after I do a good 2000 grit wet sand followed by M105 and M205, thanks for the tip

Thanks bro! I give it a correction every 6 moths or so and between corrections I strip/polish/seal/wax every couple of months...keeps the paint looking brand new:banana:

Very underrated sealant

Looks good, nice and crisp but not as durable as other sealants

It is an expensive product and a little goes a long way

Yeah, it seems to be great for anyone needing something local that will yeild some decnet results:beer:

looks better on black than silver, is that the synthetic sealant.

Yep, basically it is the same thing as the syn wax, but a diffent formula so that it can be applied with a DA

Looks great.

Gonna top it with a good carnuba when I get back home Sunday...will take some more pics after that

99BlownVert

Established Member
Looks awesome man, if I may make 1 suggestion. On your rotors, if you paint the center metal part that is rusty looking black it really looks good, especially if you have a wheel that shows it a lot like yours. I painted mine black and it really made a big difference and I think it would help clean the look of your wheels up a lot. Just a suggestion. Awesome car man

Aceswild 02

Established Member
Looks awesome man, if I may make 1 suggestion. On your rotors, if you paint the center metal part that is rusty looking black it really looks good, especially if you have a wheel that shows it a lot like yours. I painted mine black and it really made a big difference and I think it would help clean the look of your wheels up a lot. Just a suggestion. Awesome car man

Thanks man:beer:

I agree on the rotors 100%...Im going to do it in the near future, until I get some drilled and slotted rotors at least:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread