Men in Black 3?

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I hope they try to spin a little more serious angle with it, ala, the last 2 Batman movies vs the previous couple Batman movies. If they continue with their slapstick bit, I could take it or leave it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I hope they try to spin a little more serious angle with it, ala, the last 2 Batman movies vs the previous couple Batman movies. If they continue with their slapstick bit, I could take it or leave it.

why does every movie coming out these days have to be dark, gloomy and depressing like "The Dark Knight/Batman Begins?" Just because TDK/BB did it, doesnt mean every movie should follow.

Id go see MiB3 in theatres. They are always very entertaining, MiB1 is a classic, 2 is decent. I hope 3 is just as entertaining.

Ironhand

Banned
The first one was good, the second wasnt quite what I had hoped but the third one could be on par with the first one.. Atleast I hope so.

Boostinator

www.UltimateAutoPortal.co
Established Member
why does every movie coming out these days have to be dark, gloomy and depressing like "The Dark Knight/Batman Begins?" Just because TDK/BB did it, doesnt mean every movie should follow.

Id go see MiB3 in theatres. They are always very entertaining, MiB1 is a classic, 2 is decent. I hope 3 is just as entertaining.

My thougths exactly.:thumbsup:

Defknotzero

Established Member
why does every movie coming out these days have to be dark, gloomy and depressing like "the dark knight/batman begins?" just because tdk/bb did it, doesnt mean every movie should follow.

Id go see mib3 in theatres. They are always very entertaining, mib1 is a classic, 2 is decent. I hope 3 is just as entertaining.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread