Merry Christmas to Me, my first L

synapsis

Established Member
It finally got here from Massachusetts. 2002, black (heard it's the fastest color ;) ), bone stock. And after driving it on the interstate home, I can see why people like these trucks so much. It hauls much ass. It's faster than my Iroc and I actually have work into that. The blower sound gives me feelings of great happiness.

It does need to be lowered, though. After such a piss poor year for me, this is the best Christmas ever.

lightning1.jpg

Black Sleeper

Established Member
black is the best! Sleeper!!! Get your L a 4#er and a tune for christmas!! Your L will love it trust me I know!! good luck, and welcome!!!

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Welcome to SVTP. There is very good group of guys...and gals on here. Use the search feature and don't be afraid to ask questions. Spend your money on quality mods and not alot of BS. A Factory Tech Valve Body, lowering kit, pulley and tune from a reputable tuner and you'll be smiling all day long.

Cycleman6

Established Member
Nice Looking truck. Mods are endless and it won't be long before you're hooked. I bought a 99 with 8,000 miles and swore I was going to keep it stock...Yeah right ;)

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
svtjackal said:
congrats on the L. but you heard wrong red is the fastest.:D :poke:

Oh do you really want to start that with "Stop Light Red" as the fastest?

Users who are viewing this thread