Met The Coolest Dog Today

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I meet the coolest dog today. My neighbors got a new dog awhile back, but I haven't had a chance to meet him yet. Mrs. Neighbor was outside doing yard work and the dog was keeping her company. I had taken the GT500 for a little ride since I'm home from work today and the weather is great. When I got home, out of nowhere, the dog come running up to me. Tail wagging, tongue hanging out, sat right at my feet and looked up at me, waiting to be pet... would be my guess.

Mrs. Neighbor came over and said "I'm so sorry. The new dog loves muscle cars and cool sounding engines. Every time he hears one of your cars he gets so excited."

This dog is my new best friend and as Czar of Doggie Coolness... I here-by decree that all dogs should be this cool!

Any of you guys have pets that love your car AND... do you let them ride with you?

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
My pitbull rides in the scat pack but not the Shelby. I don't trust her nails on the reccaros.

null_zpsc5d09c4f.jpg

Her name is Maybull.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
She's a beautiful dog!

I would be a bit concerned bout the seats too. I take my Black Lab in for rides in the Jeep all the time... his name is Wrangler, since he likes to be in it so much. LOL

Sirhc7897

Established Member
I let my Mastiff ride in the hellcat and will until he no longer fits (only 4 months old and 50+ lbs at this point).

After that he'll be relegated to the grand Cherokee.

Used to let my Labs ride everywhere in the Lightning and Shelby.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I have to be careful with my great dane. Her nails can't be cut short, so they screw up everything.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I have to be careful with my great dane. Her nails can't be cut short, so they screw up everything.
That's where it really depends on the dogs personality and how much you can trust them. My shepherd mix is far more mellow and wont dig in to brace himself, my corso is much more spastic, twice his size (you can see in the pic) and digs in to brace herself. So no car rides for her, although I have zero damage in my trucks leather. So it really shouldn't matter, but a scratch in the trucks leather bugs me way less, lol.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
That's where it really depends on the dogs personality and how much you can trust them. My shepherd mix is far more mellow and wont dig in to brace himself, my corso is much more spastic, twice his size (you can see in the pic) and digs in to brace herself. So no car rides for her, although I have zero damage in my trucks leather. So it really shouldn't matter, but a scratch in the trucks leather bugs me way less, lol.

My dane won't sit down in the car, lol. She stands up the entire time. So she only rides in the back of our explorer with the seats folded down.

Zemedici

Established Member
My dane won't sit down in the car, lol. She stands up the entire time. So she only rides in the back of our explorer with the seats folded down.

Is that a Dane thing? I've literally never seen a Dane laying or sitting down in the car, on my way to the airport in Atlanta I saw a full grown Dane standing in the backseat of a Toyota Matrix with his head out the front window. Looked like a damn horse in the backseat

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Is that a Dane thing? I've literally never seen a Dane laying or sitting down in the car, on my way to the airport in Atlanta I saw a full grown Dane standing in the backseat of a Toyota Matrix with his head out the front window. Looked like a damn horse in the backseat

My brother-in-laws dane sits down.

Users who are viewing this thread