Metco 10 rib pulley system???

go2cdmb

Established Member
Hey fellas. I bought a Cobra last week from the second owner, and he didn't have a clue as to what size the pullies are. I could see that they both are changed and not stock. I tracked dow nthe first owner and gave him a call. He has said that what's on it now is the Metco 10 rib pulley system, He had actually stated that he got it on here through a group buy back in the day... I did some searches, but found nothing. Please help... I'd like to pinpoint what pullies and boost I have finally. Thanks

Jroc

Established Member
Year One sells the kit.

YearOne Online Shopping

Frankly I'd rather have the Metco lower pulley with the brace option.... Oh wait!?!?!?

How many ribs it has won't determine the amount of boost you're running. What is the diameter of the pulley combo that you're running. Even then for us over the computer it would just be a guestimate as it won't be exact for car to car. Different exhaust setups, etc can also lose or gain you boost pressures.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
If you just want to know what size pulley you have. Although this isn't gonna give you your boost, since belt slip and other factors will change that. Just go measure it.
Diameter = Circumference ÷ 3.14.

go2cdmb

Established Member
Year One sells the kit.

YearOne Online Shopping

Frankly I'd rather have the Metco lower pulley with the brace option.... Oh wait!?!?!?

How many ribs it has won't determine the amount of boost you're running. What is the diameter of the pulley combo that you're running. Even then for us over the computer it would just be a guestimate as it won't be exact for car to car. Different exhaust setups, etc can also lose or gain you boost pressures.

I must've worded it wrong. lol I know that the ribs won't determine boost. I just had simply thought that the system might be onyl sold in one size. SO that would have helped me out. I'll just take the belt off and measure. Thing that blows with that is I can even get my jack under this thing so I can get at the lower. Guess I'll use some 2x4's.

Users who are viewing this thread