METCO = Great Customer Service

mosconiac

Established Member
I recently had a problem with the purchase of an 8# lower pulley kit from a METCO authorized dealer. When the dealer couldn't fill the order, I decided to call METCO direct about the situation (thanks to comments I saw in another thread from Doug @ Billet Flow). METCO stepped up and resolved the situation immediately. I am VERY happy with the way METCO handled this.

Mosconiac

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I'm not surprised

the Kincaids are good people and they engineer and produce excellent parts!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Who sells Metco Pulleys now? I want a kit, and I can't find them anywhere. I PM'd Doug a couple weeks ago, but I have not heard anything back.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Who sells Metco Pulleys now? I want a kit, and I can't find them anywhere. I PM'd Doug a couple weeks ago, but I have not heard anything back.

Doug is ignoring you? I'm gonna have to smack him for ya (don't worry, I can run fast!) :D

have you checked with Amazon?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
They were not on their site listed anymore, but I guess I could give Linn a call.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
JB...Tell him to respond the the PM I sent him about a BF inlet tube for by brothers 04 L. It is a little late now, but :shrug: LOL.. Doug is either really busey (I know he is), or he just plain hates the old HISSMAN. :)

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Call Aaron at Metco direct. I am pretty sure you can order from him. I called and talked to him several times about my pulley combo and he was real helpful. Last time I talked to him they were testing a 10 rib set up. May want to ask him about that as well. It sounds cool, he said that a regular size belt will run the alternator and a seperate belt will go up the s/c. That means a really nice short belt for the s/c. :banana:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
METCO is definetly a first class outfit. I am running their 4/8 lower, alternator pulley for 4lb and Drive shaft loop. Call them direct for best results!

Users who are viewing this thread