Meth guys inside!

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Venom1997 do you have a link of where you buy it cuz I went to a local shop and they wanted 75 dollars for 5gallons..I was like WTF is that right

boy my local yearwood speedshop wants $55 for 5 gal thats too much. I went to my track and a guy sells vp fuels out of his truck, he sells it for $4 a gallon. he is a vp distributor.

Go to vp race fuels web site and look for distributors in your area.

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
How what kind of "meth mileage" do you guys get on average? I am curious as to how much per month the average "meth head" pays. :??:

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
You can buy a gallon of methanol, and a gallon of distilled water, then have 2 gallons of 50/50. That's how I always did it on my supercharged cobalt that I ran methanol on.

W/ the boost switch set on 12PSI, and a 7GPH nozzle, I could run for about 1000 miles on a full windshield washer reservoir.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
why don't you just buy some blue windshield washing fluid it's 50/50, and was actually suggested to me by the sales rep at AIS- plus it's 2 bucks for a big jug at the auto parts store.

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
W/ the boost switch set on 12PSI, and a 7GPH nozzle, I could run for about 1000 miles on a full windshield washer reservoir.

That's not too bad. One of the reasons I haven't done this to my car is I didn't really want to worry about having to fill the bottle all the time. Hmmm...

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
why don't you just buy some blue windshield washing fluid it's 50/50, and was actually suggested to me by the sales rep at AIS- plus it's 2 bucks for a big jug at the auto parts store.

its not 50/50 -20* is the most methanol contant and its not 50% methanol it also has other chemicals in it.

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Mix 60% Meth with 40% Distilled water for a small octane boost & IAT temp decrease, I always ran pure meth (VP) for the octane increase under boost.

And just FYI I ran the meth before the IAT sensor so my tuner could take precautions for possible meth malfunction, if you run the meth after the IAC your taking a risk

Users who are viewing this thread