Mexican Police Officer Kills Dog for Barking!!

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
Police officer kills dog for barking - CNN iReport

iReport —
Ciudad Juarez is known to people as one of the most dangerous and deadliest cities in the world outside of a war zone. Because of this, people are used to news about police officers being involved in shooting on the streets of this city... but the latest shooting has the city in shock.

This particular shooting involving the police did not happen while the officers were trying to capture a drug dealer, or trying to stop a bank robbery. Instead, an innocent little dog named "Canela" was shot by a police officer because the dog barked at the officer.

According to information gathered at the scene by a reporter from "El Diario de Juarez" newspaper, the police officers were eating near the scene where the shooting happened. When one of the officers walked by the dog to buy a soft drink nearby, the dog barked at the officer. Apparently, the officer did not like the barking of the dog and using his duty weapon, shot the dog.

The officer picked up the spent bullet shell and along with the other officers that were with him, took off from the scene.

Animal control officers responded to the scene and took "Canela" to the clinic of the Association for the Protection of Animals - APRODEA. According to the veterinarians at the clinic, "Canela" suffered massive trauma to her lower vertebrae. "Canela" died of her injuries approximately 7 hours after the shooting.

At the moment, there is only indignation by the community, as the police department has no official comment on the matter at this time.

Photo credit to El Diario de Juarez
Diario.com.mx: Edición Cd. Juárez, Chihuahua

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
That is ****ed up shit right there. Hope that guy gets canned and charged with animal cruelty. Then gets butt ****ed in prison, gets out and gets shot by some animal activist.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Inb4 03TermiCobra

:lol:

That city is in shock over a police officer shooting a dog???

Cause who gives a shit about the headless people being found in the streets for the children to find.

I don't know if the officer was justified in shooting the dog, I don't know if the officer is crooked or not, I don't have firsthand knowledge of either.

But "in shock"?? Give me a ****ing break. :bored:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
:lol:

That city is in shock over a police officer shooting a dog???

Cause who gives a shit about the headless people being found in the streets for the children to find.

I don't know if the officer was justified in shooting the dog, I don't know if the officer is crooked or not, I don't have firsthand knowledge of either.

But "in shock"?? Give me a ****ing break. :bored:

This. The shit that goes on down there and some ****ing dog puts them in shock? There is so much shit that goes on and they are worried about a dog? What about the people?

flS/R

Established Member
my neighborhood has a few barking dogs, I wonder if this officer ever visits the states?

Users who are viewing this thread