MGW.....Install.......Tomorrow......

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I was under the impression that it would replace the whole connection to teh transmission as well. are MGW not worried about that black bar that connects the shifter to the transmission?

No, they are not. That connector arm is a very well built piece. George didn't feel that there was much improvement to be gained there.

Cuco5.0

Established Member
Just got a call from MGW, first 50 are on the way next week or the following!! So stoked.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
George wants notes from the first 50 customers to make sure he doesn't need to make any changes to the design before making a full production run.

I have 5-6 threads to get finished today. Once those are done I will start writing the MGW thread. It shouldn't take too terribly long to write it.

SicShelby09

Banned
George wants notes from the first 50 customers to make sure he doesn't need to make any changes to the design before making a full production run.

I have 5-6 threads to get finished today. Once those are done I will start writing the MGW thread. It shouldn't take too terribly long to write it.

You have a couple hundred people drooling for the review.....not that you didnt already know that. Me personally, I know the MGW quality standard and reputation is high, and I can see no difference between this and their earlier products. Its going to be great.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Just got word that George has some spring revision among others, s he wants me to try out. Apparently they make a huge difference. I'm trying to schedule the time right now to get down there and install them.

Cuco5.0

Established Member
Will these spring revisions be included in the first 50 units? Can't wait for the review thread!

Users who are viewing this thread