MGW.....Install.......Tomorrow......

ViciousJay

Established Member
It def is.

Being that it's Mustang Week I don't want to put a date on it and not be able to deliver.

curious to how smooth it is? i love the stocker for the fact that its like glass going into gears. Does this have any notchiness? also does this kit come with the bracket as well??

Evilcartman

Established Member
I would love to be a tester for Goerge again and do a write up on the install. I was a test car for the '03 cobra shifter. In fact, the pictures used in the instructions was my hand doing the install.

acrbill

Established Member
Damn, that looks like the entire shifting mechanism not just the shifter part. I definitely want something with a shorter throw.

JB2012

Established Member
curious to how smooth it is? i love the stocker for the fact that its like glass going into gears. Does this have any notchiness? also does this kit come with the bracket as well??

It looks like the bracket is built into George's assembly. The whole thing is now one piece instead of a bracket holding the tail of the shifter assembly. Pretty crazy. Very impressed by the pictures, very excited to read the review!

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Can't wait to read the reviews. The stock shifter feels like shit at WOT shifts. I need something new ASAP.

Last edited:

FastRedPonyCar