MGW Precision parts

kassman

Established Member
Kudos to MGW Precision for their awesome parts and service. I ordered the satin finish SVT fuel door and a black license plat frame. George from MGW called to tell me that the satin finish fuel door was not being made and offered to send me a different one to check out. The fuel door looks great and installs EASILY and real clean. Very nicely made!!! Highly recommend MGW!!

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
What color cobra do you have? Also, I would like to see the picture of the installed part. I was thinking about the SVT fuel door on my white cobra.

Pics are a plus!

Coyote 5.0

Member BED Racing
Established Member
definitely a class operation. I wish they made alot more parts!!!

I have there ac controls, oil cap, dip stick, signal and tilt levers, chrome finish is perfect and install a snap.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No satin finish? I was thinking about adding a satin finish fuel door to my DSG Cobra. I thought the satin finish would go great with the exterior color and the wheels.
:??:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by 351MachOne
What color cobra do you have? Also, I would like to see the picture of the installed part. I was thinking about the SVT fuel door on my white cobra.

Pics are a plus!
The Ford Bullitt Fuel Door looks sweet on white Mustangs... :thumbsup:
attachment.php

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
No satin finish? I was thinking about adding a satin finish fuel door to my DSG Cobra. I thought the satin finish would go great with the exterior color and the wheels.

Ditto for the DSG...
attachment.php

KOTH

Hang loose - travel light
Established Member
MGW is a great operation. I have purchased many of their parts and am very satisfied.

coleman

Established Member
no satin finish SVT?
here's my satin finish cobra...
10120003.JPG

i also have the black license plate frame -- i'm tempted to fill in the grooves w/ yellow wax or something like that...

Corner-Carver

The Voice of Reason
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob

CobraBob,

It doesn't match up "extremely" well. I've helped George on alot of the parts design (just the little details), he's asked my opinions on most of the Mustang stuff he makes. We looked at the satin fininish on my DSG and concluded that another anodized color would work better. He was trying to get some samples that would match the DSG perfectly or alteast be a better shade than the satin for DSG's and Mineral Grey's.

It wasn't bad by any means, but to be a true perfectionist...which is what they strive to be.;-) You should see the parts they throw away, every other billet maker would ship them out in a heart beat. :eek:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
no satin finish SVT?
here's my satin finish cobra...
10120003.JPG

i also have the black license plate frame -- i'm tempted to fill in the grooves w/ yellow wax or something like that...

That is awesome. I was thinking about the SVT one just like that. I actually one of my best friends knows a big guy over there. (dont know exactly what he does) Anyway, he hooked me up with a T-handle for my brothers 02 gt. It is an EXTREMELY nice piece. They run a quality ship over there.

I would definately like to see the grooves filled in with body color paint. I.E. the Viper fuel tank doors they sell. That would be sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread