MGW SPECIAL ON SVT LOGO COAT HANGERS >>>

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey guys,

we are no longer going to be producing the SVT logo items since SVT is not a poart of the ford licensing program anymore.

we have some SVT logo'd billet parts that we are closing out. these will be special items since they will be the only items with svt available for some time.

the first items are the SVT logo coat hanger kits. they fit the cobra and t5he lightning trucks.

here is a pic....

svthanger1.jpg

they normally sold for 28.00 a set but i am going to sell them out for 20 bucks a set plus 2 bucks mail shipping. i only have 50 sets left so if you want a set you better get them quick!!! i also have a few sets left in the silver aondize!!

you will have to call your order in at 706-793-1770.

please spread the word on the forums as i do not want to duplicate this thread all over the board and spam it up :beer:

regards
george

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I'm confused???? Coat hangars on the car??

Oh - nevermind these are for inside the roof right???

GodStang

Established Member
No they are to hang your car up after you are done washing them....

Hears your sign!!

hahaha j/k

PhillyCobra

Established Member
George,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

For those who are concerned about the possible demise of SVT, here's another piece of worrisome evidence. Let's face it, it's the aftermarket that keeps our hobby going, and pays for things like this very forum. Throwing out a previously valuable "brand" like SVT does not bode well, I fear.

Mac25

Established Member
MGW said:
we are no longer going to be producing the SVT logo items since SVT is not a poart of the ford licensing program anymore.

This is not a good sign.... :nonono:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How sad. No more SVT logo items at all. Wonder if other vendors will be discontinuing the producing of SVT logo pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread