MHP S2 (Header/Tune) C63 Runs 10.8s@131+ & I may get a 2011 GT500

Fourcam330

Established Member
What's up guys! It's been a long time and it's nice to be back. I promised myself I wouldn't post any results in here until they were GT500 Forum worthy and today was a good day. I know you guys are gearheads that can appreciate how other cars perform so I wanted to share...

dodgerrecord.jpg

mikeconfortirecord2.jpg

Huge congratulations to Mike/Dodger63 for the dedication and effort put in, it culminated today as he ran 13 passes trapping over 130mph, 6 over 131mph, and 6 passes in the 10s with his MHP S2 C63 today.

Mods are:

MHP v3 CDT (ECU Tuning)

MHP LTs & Mids

Airboxes/Filters

MT 18" DRs

CF hood and trunk (-60lbs)

Race weight was 4100lbs.

For sake of comparison at the same rental today:

There were 2 stock ZR1's there and a tune/header cat back and airbox DR Zo6.

ZR1s best time 10.6x at 134.xx

Zo6 best time was 10.3x at 134.xx

Kind of funny:

World's Q/F V8 M3: Supercharged E92 V8 m3 with 100 shot nos. [email protected]

World's Q/F C63: Mikes c63 no nos no power adders [email protected]. (best trap 131.78)

The C63 didn't even have our H/C or 3" race catback.

S4 (H/C) teaser vid:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Acuk0tKsE"]YouTube - C63 cold start with new MHP cams[/nomedia]

We are the only M156/M159 camshaft manufacturers in the world:

0007-20.jpg

0004-44.jpg

Before anyone calls BS please talk to Bruce/ac427cobra or anyone else that knows me/us.

Also, and more directly relevant to the forum, I'm happy to say I'm seriously considering a Boss or 2011 GT500. I think Ford has done some incredible things with the Coyote (would like to see DI already but oh well) and '11 GT500 so it may be time to jump back in a Ford, other than the '08 F350. :)

Oldtimer rollcall!

Thanks!

Last edited:

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
Congrats to you and mike, I wish i lived at a sea level so i can see what my C63 make lol.
You have to get a 2011 Gt500 :thumbsup:
And make us crazy products ANDY :D

PS: Its mohamed

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Congrats to you and mike, I wish i lived at a sea level so i can see what my C63 make lol.
You have to get a 2011 Gt500 :thumbsup:
And make us crazy products ANDY :D

PS: Its mohamed

I know that sig anywhere Mo! What's up brother. :beer:

Of all places to pick to go to school you end up in Colorado, the slowest place in the country ;) LOL.

Keep that license clean and come race with us! :rolling:

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
I know that sig anywhere Mo! What's up brother. :beer:

Of all places to pick to go to school you end up in Colorado, the slowest place in the country ;) LOL.

Keep that license clean and come race with us! :rolling:

not Much u?

I was thinking of moving to socal but i have 1 yr left until i finish from school so i think will stay here lol.

Fourcam330

Established Member
not Much u?

I was thinking of moving to socal but i have 1 yr left until i finish from school so i think will stay here lol.

Snow and subzero windchill right now unfortunately :(

You can't move to another 91 octane state! I forbid it. Go to Maryland! LOL.

Iwantagt500

Banned
Great times! I love this car! I too am looking to get into a 2011 and agree ford has done some great things.

On another note, fastest M3 is not the one on nitrous...there is a gintani supercharged e92 trapping 134 w/o nitrous. I think he pulled a 10.9 so yes technically the one on nitrous is quicker but, with a better run the gintani one should pull a 10.6ish no problem!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
not Much u?

91 oct and tons of traffic you cant even coast let alone race?:idea: Unless you just want to be with the girls on the beach I would think twice!

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
91 oct and tons of traffic you cant even coast let alone race?:idea: Unless you just want to be with the girls on the beach I would think twice!

the weather and the beach is enough for me to move lol. :-D

Fourcam330

Established Member
Nice results, congrats!

Thank You!

Wow...I would love a mercedes to pull up next to em sounding like that. Very nice!!!

Much appreciated, some think it's too aggressive for a MB but that's why they can buy parts elsewhere :)

Great times! I love this car! I too am looking to get into a 2011 and agree ford has done some great things.

Hell yeah I agree. Wish the Coyote had DI already but otherwise bang for the buck you cannot beat it with a stick. The GT500 has been transformed into a driver's car bone stock with significantly more refinement and a nice Al block to help with weight/transfer. Gotta love them.

On another note, fastest M3 is not the one on nitrous...there is a gintani supercharged e92 trapping 134 w/o nitrous. I think he pulled a 10.9 so yes technically the one on nitrous is quicker but, with a better run the gintani one should pull a 10.6ish no problem!

The ESS car listed is running their supercharger and a 100 shot LOL. That was the funny part. The ESS car is the Quickest M3 (as Mike's is the Q/F C63), however the Gintani car may have trapped higher that is correct. One thing, don't just assume higher trap = lower ETs in those cars. They can't launch for shit (drag racing is 95% about the launch) and always trap much higher than they respectively should per the ET. Either way, it takes a blower on a S65 to match 2 bolt-ons (tune/headers) on a C63 :) Nice having a 50% larger engine from the factory ;)

the weather and the beach is enough for me to move lol. :-D

You left out the girls? Haha!

Fourcam330

Established Member
Congrats, thats a good amount of weight off the car for a hood and deck lid.

Thank you! The stock hood is steel and is very heavy (66lbs), the CF hood saves 48lbs IIRC. The 12lbs is from the trunk lid, it's composite anyway so not a huge diff.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
absolutely amazing, awesome times! makes you wonder what kind of performance could be achieved with a lighter weight sport version of this platform. doubt we'll see that anytime soon though, seeing as how MB doesn't mind having 2 seat roadsters that weigh 4,000lbs. pics of the 2012 C-coupe have come out and it looks fantastic, just a shame about the weight.

Fourcam330

Established Member
absolutely amazing, awesome times! makes you wonder what kind of performance could be achieved with a lighter weight sport version of this platform. doubt we'll see that anytime soon though, seeing as how MB doesn't mind having 2 seat roadsters that weigh 4,000lbs. pics of the 2012 C-coupe have come out and it looks fantastic, just a shame about the weight.

Look for a C63 Black Series in 2012 :beer:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Before anyone calls BS please talk to Bruce/ac427cobra or anyone else that knows me/us.

Who cares.

Wrong forum, wrong website.

This is a GT500 forum and this post should be deleted or moved.

My 2003 Cobra was trapping 133 with a 3.90 gear with 281 cubic engines and a 2.2 Kenne Bell.

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Look for a C63 Black Series in 2012 :beer:
oh damn, how the hell could i forget about the black series cars? DEFINITELY looking forward to what those will be laying down! that'll have the turbo 5.5l, right?
Who cares.

Wrong forum, wrong website.

This is a GT500 forum and this post should be deleted or moved.

My 2003 Cobra was trapping 133 with a 3.90 gear with 281 cubic engines and a 2.2 Kenne Bell.
...apparently everyone that has posted in here, including yourself:idea:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread