MIA SVT Members????

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
I've noticed that there are quite a few members that used to frequent this SN95 Forum that I just haven't seen for while..........

One being..... DANO :shrug:

He's a cool guy, just wondering where did he go? :??:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Dano drops in occasionally but he has been cobraless for a couple of years. I found SVTP pretty dead for the past couple of months so hopefully everyone has been enjoying their cars.

LDC2335

Established Member
I know, i almost look forward to noob's asking the same ole questions, just so ill have something to talk about... Im broke, so no modding, and the forum is dead...lame

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I miss Dano too. there's a bunch of missing memebers. Hopefully they will return shortly.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Its the nature of the game... the posts will start up quicker once winter hits as said above. Everyone will be planning their winter projects and Ill be planning the next cobra. Im thinking 5.0 cobra with a nasty NA motor, 4v's are so expensive to build.

My94GT

Established Member
ugh dont get your hopes up pending on how deep you go into it 5.0s get pretty expensive too. haha

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
ugh dont get your hopes up pending on how deep you go into it 5.0s get pretty expensive too. haha

Exactly. I'm thinking about either a mild 331 or 347 with a blower. Or a badass 302 based 363 with AFR 205's and big cam.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i'm working so much i have no time for new projects. i did my sequential tails about two weeks ago but i think thats it. looks pretty cool with the l.e.d.'s by the way. umm... i'm ordering and kaenen wing and probably getting my side mirrors painted soon. i'm also looking into saleen side skirts. oh, and one day i'm going to make it out to the dyno but once again i need some time off first.

Last edited:

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
i could always turn my interior back to tan if i get bored

.......and if you're really bored:bored: do a heater core swap.

Well, I sure hope everyone jumps back in soon. Lately I been hanging out in smack down:bash: observing all the hatting going on there. I hope I never have to jump into that ring. Anger:mj: is ah hella'va drug:xpl:

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
i must be one of the few that are busy befor winter, gotta adjust the clutch i just put in, shim my trans to rid of a bad vibration im getting, then my fuel set up just showed up. magnafuel 650 pump and sumping my stock tank. just need to order the lines and fittings. then weld in the mm flsfc, cobra front brake swap and if i can look into a mm bolt in cage.

over the winter id like to change the interrior to black.

Users who are viewing this thread