Established Member
"We dont know the whole story.."
"Stupid thug was begging for a bullet.."
"Being a cop is high pressure/stress, a mistake or 2 is expected"

I think that about covers it. / thread :bored:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm sure he will get fired... but I bet he won't see any sort of jail time or anything of the sorts that we "normal" people would face had we shot someone and had the excuse of "I don't know why I shot him". There is no way around this, they are going to sued I'm pretty sure...

FocusSTGuy

Established Member
I'm sure he will get fired... but I bet he won't see any sort of jail time or anything of the sorts that we "normal" people would face had we shot someone and had the excuse of "I don't know why I shot him". There is no way around this, they are going to sued I'm pretty sure...

deservedly so

Blown 89

Established Member
All I can find is a before and after video of the guy being shot. Until I see video of him actually being shot so I can see what lead up to it I'm reserving judgement.

The same goes for the person who called 911. Without hearing the call you can't responsibly pass judgement. It's sad that the media has lied to us to the point that I have to say that.

Is there an unedited video of the actual shooting anywhere?

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
All I can find is a before and after video of the guy being shot. Until I see video of him actually being shot so I can see what lead up to it I'm reserving judgement.

The same goes for the person who called 911. Without hearing the call you can't responsibly pass judgement. It's sad that the media has lied to us to the point that I have to say that. I really hope the person who called 911 wasn't a crazy anti-gunner that screamed gun just because. The lies people tell when they call 911 can be disgusting and it would be a shame if that's the case here.

Is there an unedited video of the actual shooting anywhere?

I'm betting that part of the video is being withheld from the public for legal reasons. If they had the beginning and the end, they have the part of him getting shot too.

Blown 89

Established Member
I'm betting that part of the video is being withheld from the public for legal reasons. If they had the beginning and the end, they have the part of him getting shot too.
I'm sure it is. It's irresponsible to jump to conclusions without seeing the most important part of the video missing.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm sure it is. It's irresponsible to jump to conclusions without seeing the most important part of the video missing.

What. The part where they shoot a guy laying down with his hands up in the air? If he remained in the same position the whole time on the other parts of the video, i'm really doubting anything was different when he got shot. He was never once resisting, or acting hostile in any of the videos. I mean the cop literally stated HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY HE SHOT HIM... LOL.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
"We dont know the whole story.."
"Stupid thug was begging for a bullet.."
"Being a cop is high pressure/stress, a mistake or 2 is expected"

I think that about covers it. / thread :bored:

You forgot one....

"he has an arrest record, he deserved it"

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My gut tells me that the cop improperly handled his firearm and accidentally discharged the weapon that was aimed at the victim. Probably aiming it at him with his finger on the trigger. That is my .02

Blown 89

Established Member
What. The part where they shoot a guy laying down with his hands up in the air? If he remained in the same position the whole time on the other parts of the video, i'm really doubting anything was different when he got shot. He was never once resisting, or acting hostile in any of the videos. I mean the cop literally stated HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY HE SHOT HIM... LOL.
Yes. Without seeing what led up to how are any of us to know? We are relying on the guy's word that is trying to make fame and fortune out of this. Society's willingness to jump to conclusions is what has us in this mess in the first place. How is that working out for Baltimore's 'hands up don't shoot' narrative?

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Like all similar cases, I'm reserving judgement until all the facts/details come out, but this one DOES NOT look good. Sounds like an accident but it will be a costly one and rightly so if that's what it boils down to.

earl lee

Established Member
Well lets go and get this over with, the blk guy is a thug who had it coming. The cop was in fear for his life, his autistic thug partner had what look like was a gun or maybe even an AR. If he had complied with the officer he wouldnt have been shot. Oh there is a video of the cop saying he dont know why shot him? That proves nothing, cop made that statement under duress and in a hostile situation. What else was he supposed to do. Big black man on the ground with his massive blk arms up looking like they are gonna stretch 20 feet and punch him. He had to shoot him. He only shot at him 3 times. 2 were warnings.
-end sarcasam-

I think that covers why this will be deemed justifiable.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
concerned caller calls 911 that latino man has a gun and is threatening suicide.

"shoot the black guy before he grabs it!!"

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Exactly. Some how it's bad to say "let's wait for all the facts first". If it went down as the guy said, he's going to be leaving the hospital in a new Benz.

That makes too much sense though, so the reasonable action will be to burn Miami to the ground.

We only have this guy saying the cop said he didn't know. Again, wait for facts first is the proper way to go.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
So he thought the guy was in danger and shot at the autistic guy, but still cuffed the guy he just thought was in danger after shooting him? Yep, he's bout to get paid.

Users who are viewing this thread